Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How many people have tried this, and did you like the results? Do your PSU characters look similar to their PSO counterparts? Post some character pics, so that people can see what your characters used to look like, compared to what they look like now.

Well, I have to wait until the 12th update, but for the most part, my chars will look a lot like my PSO characters. (Except for Igneous, who wasn't on PSO.)

Drake, I don't know. I might even delete him because I'm sick of how ugly he looks. >>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

I made my character from my old one on PSO, She's just from the future. >.>

Tried it, doesnt work. The only character I had any real wish to remake was my HUnewearl and I learned the hard way that F newman + melee = teh suck.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2006-12-29 17:03, Hustler_One wrote:
    Tried it, doesnt work. The only character I had any real wish to remake was my HUnewearl and I learned the hard way that F newman + melee = teh suck.
    Um...Newman Female Wartecker is not very sucky once debuffs come out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2006-12-29 17:28 ]</font>

...still pining over how my Force looks like some Back to the Future 2 reject, instead of having a "formal" flowing force-type robe...

On 2006-12-29 17:03, Hustler_One wrote:
    It seems perfectly fine with me~nyo. =x

umm, no, newmans are not so bad in melee, it just happened that the other 3 races are better than them at it, nothing more. I tried it myself. also, I did recreate my HUmar from PSO into PSU. Since I mostly used Musashis, Yamatos, and Asukas with him, I made him a Fighgunner
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I am remaking my RAcast from PSO named The Hulk and I think he will come out alright. I also remade my FOnewearl Atalanta as a human. I didn't want her to look the same though so she isn't a midget this time but the face and hairstyle are similar.

I can't get that cardboard box armor my old HUmar had back in PSO, but other than that I think I look pretty similar. Gameplay-wise though, it would be impossible to recreate the total weaksauce I had back then.