Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic.

For me, I love the (mostly) sane community. Coming off from a whole lot of FPS games, it feels VERY good to have (most) of the community be layed back, versus always talking smack.

The melle combat sysmte. Slash, slash, slash! Fun!

The lack of early content. While most will quit, the ones that don't will make the community that much better. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, well, that goes for the game, too.

Rappys! The chickens make the game for me, and I've only seen them once! (Sorry, just love the little chickens.)

i love every part of it espically since i just joined network this week and i've been in dance contest, bands, raging animal one hit ko attacks, and meeting new people

Dragon King

all the hot loli looking chicks running around in short skirts

I certainly like most of the people I meet. It's not like FPS games Like Counter Strike Where everyone goes about calling one another "noobs" (well... at least not too many people say that >.>) or go... BOOM HEAD SHOT! >.>;;

On 2006-12-31 23:12, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
    I certainly like most of the people I meet. It's not like FPS games Like Counter Strike Where everyone goes BOOM HEAD SHOT! >.>;;
    You've been hangin with the wrong Casts.

Almost everything.

I honestly love the new challenge. I think my most favorite features in PSU are the new character creation and Photon Arts systems and clothes.

Though grinding is a pain, it's a core part of many MMORPGs and often I don't mind it. I think I spent around 2-3 weeks fighting nothing but Tollaws attempting to get a 1975 Agito. I think I also spent several days trying to make a Hildetor appear to try and get a Heaven's Punisher. In case you're wondering, I never got either one.

PSU is the pretty much my first time online. Last time I was online was on PSO v1. I think I was on for like 30mins over at a friend's house, and in that time I got like several possibily duped items from a complete stranger (namely a Lavis Cannon). I still have that Lavis Cannon to this day on my VMU.

I'm enjoying myself so far, first day online turned out to be pretty awesome (participated in the PSOW meet on the 30th) and met some pretty awesome people.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I really miss the old PSO Character Creation song (I usually end up humming it)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genji on 2006-12-31 23:35 ]</font>
    PSO2 - Katagai [Ship 2]

I love the weapons! God, it is so cool to not be forced to use generic and crappy looking weapons for even the early parts of the game. The daggers look cool, no matter which manufacturer they come from, and the Tenora swords rock the single edge. Not to mention the different elements change the color of the photon edges. In extra mode, you can even buy stamina-boosting slot items that have cool visuals, like Black Heart. Creepy black vapor and a black-vested force make an awesome combination.

PS: 100th post. Yay!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WrathOfMegid on 2006-12-31 23:24 ]</font>
    I'll do what I will.

I love the choices and variety, and unlike most games, being able to change at anytime. See with something like WoW, you're stuck with what you pick for the most part. Here... I can train as a beast figunner, then randomly change to like, a fortetecher. Maybe beast is bad for force... but I can still do it if I want to

THE JACKEL

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Synthesis.

What? It's fucking fun.

And the combat system is awesome If there was a button for blocking attacks, then it'd be the perfect integration of fighting into RPG (And set up very nicely for a Battle Mode)