Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

My brother and I play PSU; not together, but we play. Once and a while I may pop in his party to mess with him and tease his friend. I share some of my items with him at times and he may or may not make me a weapon if I need it.

So, if you play PSU with your family or relative, how do you work together? Share item or party together?

Feel free to share!

i play on my own. my brother started some of story mode but is too involved with his wii.

Me and my bro just play separately; occasionally he would bug me for something~nyo.
    99.9999% of the time the bugging is done through running into each other's room and asking questions~nyo. =x

(Psst...Families, not Familys~nyo. =x)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kirip-san on 2007-01-02 08:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kirip-san on 2007-01-02 08:32 ]</font>

I have a family member who also plays PSU. We do the typical sharing items/tips etc.... but we also never tell anyone that we're actually related. (Since both of us are legendary PSU players) It's pretty fun playing mind games with some of our buddies. Which leads to cool and interesting situations. If they knew they would probably freak out, and most likely wouldn't believe us.

On 2007-01-02 08:28, Kirip-san wrote:
    Im taking a break from grammar and correct spelling. Been doing it long enough + I am at school atm.

On 2007-01-02 08:47, Rizen wrote:
    On 2007-01-02 08:28, Kirip-san wrote:
    Im taking a break from grammar and correct spelling. Been doing it long enough + I am at school atm.
    School tomorrow for me~nyo...=/
    I hope you do well in English today~nyo. >_> <_<

Family can be a curse...

I play with my brother, sister, brother in-law and about 4 irl friends. A few more are about to join too.

*criesinfetalposition*

It's not too bad though, we all do our own thing cause of time-zone differences, but when we are on together we always group up and goof off for a good part of the day.

>> Trying not to go off topic too much, but I always do well in English, and I dont have English until tomorow, just Japanese.

Back on topic, is the any funny occasions when something drops or someone does something wrong in a party? When my brother dies, I usually yell 'Noob!!' XD

On 2007-01-02 09:04, Rizen wrote:
    >> Trying not to go off topic too much, but I always do well in English, and I dont have English until tomorow, just Japanese.

Back on topic, is the any funny occasions when something drops or someone does something wrong in a party? When my brother dies, I usually yell 'Noob!!' XD
    Well...I did go over to moy brothers on new years, and when he passed out from being drunk I logged onto his char and transfered all his shit to my char.(Wife logged on my char at home) Then told him yesterday he logged on and gave it all away in his drunken stupor.

Was quite funny the 10 seconds it lasted before I couldn't contain my laughter. his face...priceless...

On 2007-01-02 09:04, Rizen wrote:

Aww...I wanna learn Japanese in my school.

Me and my brother haven't had one of those moments yet, but half the time I get this undeniable urge to just kick open the door and scream something that fits the situation~nyo. "Idiot" is the most common word for both of us to use~nyo. >_>