Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

I would argue that Ranger-types by far blow through photon points quicker than any other job in PSU...and thus I make a beeline for anything yellow and diamond shaped. Please forgive me. I find myself running past red boxes and chasing yellow diamonds in my sleep, so please dont be mad when the meseta gets scooped...its involuntary. Captain Ice Rifle needs his meseta fix so he might stand in the back mashing X buttons while allowing the hunters and techers to do all the dangerous work. Dont hate me....I have a problem. Haha.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itchee on 2007-01-02 10:01 ]</font>
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

On 2007-01-02 10:00, Itchee wrote:
    I would argue that Ranger-types by far blow through photon points quicker than any other job in PSU...
    1. wrong
    2. fail

actually, they do blow through PP faster than any other class. But they also pay significantly less per PP than the other two classes.

On 2007-01-02 10:02, etlitch wrote:
    On 2007-01-02 10:00, Itchee wrote:
    I would argue that Ranger-types by far blow through photon points quicker than any other job in PSU...
    1. wrong
    2. fail
    Well, good!

Now I dont feel so bad about draining rifles. I'll still race ya to tha meseta tho. ~_^

Never been able to compare anything with forces using wands. Really. and I've played fortegunner and fortech

Actually, once I got to using stuff other than Guns, I think my general costs for PP upkeep have come down. Wands regen better, but cost. Melee Weapons, those are cost eaters in PP, but fortunately, you can spend much of your time not using the PP.

The only thing that hurts the Ranger is the damage per PP usage seems a lot lower than Force, so you're using up more of it to do the same damage, but like the force, everything you do uses PP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-02 10:13 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

People actually play in give to finder games?

I make this assumption based on the fact you grab all meseta that drops in-game for yourself?

On 2007-01-02 10:16, FrogKicker wrote:
    People actually play in give to finder games?

I make this assumption based on the fact you grab all meseta that drops in-game for yourself?
    Haha....No. I do this regardless of how the distribution is setup. I hardly ever check to actually see if Ive recieved the money, I just sprint for it. I have a problem you see....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itchee on 2007-01-02 10:24 ]</font>

That setting only refers to the rares found. All other items go to finder no matter what.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-01-02 10:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-01-02 10:54 ]</font>
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

On 2007-01-02 10:24, Kadan wrote:
    That setting only refers to the rares found. All other items go to finder no matter what.
    No they don't.