I'm sure that Valentines Day is the following week, but I wouldn't really have much time to hold an event then. So, we'll schedule it for the 9th, and have everything like how it was supposed to be. Any information needed, just post a comment and ask~

-------------------
Hey everyone, it's another meet! Last one until Valentines Day, so read on!

Occassion: An event sporting off everyone in swimsuits.
Why: Because it was bound to happen, and the original event was post-poned long ago.
Catch?: Need a swimsuit!
Event: Swimsuit modeling contest. Prizes are still being thought of. DJ is helping with this one. (Need to talk to DJ about this)
Where: Oasis
Time: 7 PM PST
Date: February 9th

Contests: There will be two contests. One will be a modeling contest, while another is a "dancing" contest. I'll leave it at that. The judges are as follows:

-EJ
-Rizen (If he shows up)
-Momo (She's replacing me)

The host of both of these contests is non-other than DJ Skyepic.

Have any questions? PM me, SM me, IM me, etc. =)
---------------------------------------------------
Here's a time-convertor that DJ found. It should help everyone out:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
---------------------------------------------------

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-01-18 05:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-01-25 22:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-01-31 04:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-02-06 12:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-02-07 19:34 ]</font>