Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3138394041

I suppose I would have to agree with you. Crossbows are weak compared to Ra-series techniques if you’re not facing dark enemies and if you’re hitting three targets with every single one. You forgot to mention the advantages, including the crossbow’s faster firing rate and ability to concentrate damage on a single target, which generally make up for the disadvantages you listed.

And, yes, I would be in favor of a buff to all guns that are not laser cannons, shotguns, and rifles since Sonic Team seems to have forgotten about all the others. And then an additional buff to machineguns and bows, since those should be stronger than crossbows and rifles, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillan View Post
    I suppose I would have to agree with you. Crossbows are weak compared to Ra-series techniques if you’re not facing dark enemies and if you’re hitting three targets with every single one. You forgot to mention the advantages, including the crossbow’s faster firing rate and ability to concentrate damage on a single target, which generally make up for the disadvantages you listed.

And, yes, I would be in favor of a buff to all guns that are not laser cannons, shotguns, and rifles since Sonic Team seems to have forgotten about all the others. And then an additional buff to machineguns and bows, since those should be stronger than crossbows and rifles, respectively.
    You don't hit with all 3 X-bow bullets all the time as well... so that argument is non-valid. You shoot 3 times for every 2 ra-tachs... so technically Crossbows are broken because you get 3 EXTRA chances for S.E for every 3 shots compared to 2 ra-techs? Along with 33% more damage... but I think that's voided by the 900+ TP you get extra for Guntecher and optimal weaponry. So basically Crossbows are good because you can Strafe while firing and get more chances for S.E.

And my Wand / Shadoog combo will break that how exactly? You don't have mobility, it cost more PP ( you NEED a Har-Quick ) and you'd have *gasp* the same S.E distribution. So it boils down to 25% MOAR damage vs Mobility... and it will give purpose to a Shadoog

Oh and they really need to add some Light-based Techs... Regrants just doesn't cut it. But that benefits everyone

shadoogs are more suited for single-handing acrofighters, that's why they have S rank in it and GT doesn't... you keep thinking in terms of oh I'm a GT so shadoog should be this way, but have you considered how strong that can make an acrofighter if it was implemented? For a MELEE class that's using it's best weapon to get a GOOD TECHNIC attack WHILE using its best weapon... for real, shadoogs are meant to be used(for GT) while you're using a single hand like xbow or card, if it's even worth it... which is why I never used one as a GT. However, the use for them on an AF is very real, and will become overpowered if they were to get stronger. I also have something I like to call a shotgun, which deals x10 damage when 2 enemies are next to each other, which is probably faster DPS than xbow or a lvl 30 ratech...but, yes it's situational and, yes xbow might have better SE, but I <3 my madam brella okay.

I'm fairly sure (don't quote me) that shadoogs, cards, and xbows are all equipped on the same hand so you can't use both at the same time. I might be mistaken however since the last time I used a shadoog was when AOI first came out.

you're so dam right.... sorry. It's because I'm not GT anymore and I never used RCSM's for them in the first place. Then shadoogs are only good with a sword(I prefer rising strike to a dagger for its knock ups)...this was back when it wasn't 30 technics though... Well, then I'll just say having your offhand with a PA auto fire is more like double-casting, which should be some kinda ultra class ability instead of a weapon. Moreover, TCSM would be a more likely candidate for this than a RCSM, and a techer which has this combo would be broken.

GT gets S-Rank RCSMs, but the A-Ranks are better for damage. S-rank is better for inflicting SE on groups.