Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew the location of some of these rare weapons.

I heard you can find Double Sabers in the Caves on Hard in Caves3. Any truth behind this?

I am only on the Mines on Hard on the offline game. Can anyone tell me where to find certain rare items?

Here are the ones I wish to know there whereabouts:
    -double saber, photon claw, twin brand, delsabers arm (R or L), anything else!

Thanks guys

Where you find what depends on what ID your character has.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Well it's all quite random in nature really. Secion ID has alot to do with what drops. But whoever makes the game determines what you'll see fall......to an extent.

As to the specifics you seek. The double saber is not very hard to find. In my day I've come across about ten of them. Most frequently in the mines V-hard. To be honest I can't recall who made the game and what ID they were using. Skyly, I've heard is great for hunters though. I found my very first double saber in caves 1 hard.

Photon claws are REAL easy. After you get to V-hard ruins, they fall like rain. If you see me on Puck 9, give a shout. I'll give you 3 of 'em.

Twin Brands are tough. You may never find one. If you trade for one, it may likely be a dupe, but you never know. Personally I don't trade anymore because I only play with legit gear. But you never know, you may happen across one....eventually.

Del-sabers right arm has always been easy for me too. I had lots of luck finding them with Greenhill (I think it was anyway...too many Danger Girls) I have extras and will give them away. Del-sabers left arm is an entirly different story. It's so rare, I've seen people question it's very existance. It is out there though. If you find one, congratulations.

Just remember it's fairly random in nature. Alomst every real mouth watering goody I've found has been droped by a rare monster. Keep your eyes peeled for them.

Rappy Hunter
    Sweden, Europa (The part of the world that god forgot)

I found Photon Claw in Caves 3 Vhard based on Whitill SectionID.
    A friend of mine found a Photon Claw in mines hard (offline) his ID is Redria

And listen to this... I found Delsaber's Right Arm in Ruin 1 NORMAL (Offline) Whitill ID

MAN I HATE BEING BLUEFULL....

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

im an ORAN. i find double sabers like nobody's business. (BTW DAnger...you found one in my game. I remember: WOOT! another double saber!) Found my claw in the hard mines on-line. And any arms can be found by killing the monster who's arm it is (ie. delsaber -> delsaber's arm.) OVER and OVER. found mine in Hard mode off-line. Hope that helps!