Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Seriously it's like you people LOVE slowdown.

I always limit my Mizuraki runs to 4 man parties, the game is now PLAYABLE, takes less time to run thanks to lack of slowdown, and rares more evenly shared out. Now don't tell me it's me or it's just my 360. I was in a HORRIBLE run last night and everyone in party was complaining.

I need two more people for Mizuraki S runs tomorrow on 2 star luck to raise cash for update related stuff. Or any other run elsewhere you fancy. I don't care. I have always hated 6 man parties because they make 90% of the game too easy, but on 360 they make it run in bullet time. So what's the deal? Why no "4 men max" team reqs on Mizu S which is a piss-easy run anyway?

So I need two people who may well become two good friends, I don't know. We had our 4 man runs on PC set up fine but we're a bit lonely on 360 so WE NEED MORE PEOPLE! Anyway, let me know if you're interested in our slowdown free parties.

So far we are a fortefighter and a guntecher (soon to be fortegunner and wartecher on our alts). I'm not looking for particular class combos, just like-minded players who hate the slowdown.

Great, moved. Now nobody will see this, and it was fairly vital, I NEED to run for cash and 6 man parties make me turn my 360 off (actually turned off last night and WENT TO BED IN DISGUST.)

~

Really would be nice to get some help :O

I'd love to join your group. Especially now that my Xbox has been seemingly fixed (On for 8 hours straight atm).

But only if I get to spam rafoie 30s all around! Ok OK?! Yeah it's ok! </sarcasm>

And BTW...I read it...

I'll invite you anyway next time we run, sent an invite last time and you were having 360 troubles.

We made our own team, a ranger joined, then a HU. And I asked Drew to lock the party.

And the ranger whined about it. "Look at our levels" he said. We were all over 40, he was 47. Also he was a fine player. The Hu sucked and left next run. We got a Japanese newman WT next, who was fine. But we had to keep quitely locking and unlocking the game. I had no slowdown all day, it was FANTASTIC. But it still sucks to lock game and not be able to say so (if they notice they complain, even if we are doing fine. I DON'T GET IT.)

We got tons of rares too which were decently shared out due to 4 players. Don't understand the people who want speed runs. It doesn't even work because of the slowdown!

Do you happen to know how Dam techs affect your frame rate Shim? I'm a teensy bit obsessed with them...a little.