Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Budapest Wolves K/P #1

I tried searching the forums but to no avail. I've been playing v2 PSO on my DC forever, even today, but I never finished all the quests. I think I only got to teir 3 the farthest because the damn game freezes up. Usually it happened at a door when a supporting character was with me (can't remember the quest's name), but I started playing again and on the last tier 1 quest it froze. Gave a black screen with the music playing, but couldn't do jack. It pisses me off, because I want to get a soul eater and I want to convert my enemy parts, but can't. I guess I have a faulty copy, can any veterans recommend a possible solution to my problem?

Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gabor on 2007-01-14 05:26 ]</font>

Well, you can always try cleaning the Disc itself it it's dirty.

The only other suggestion I can give is maybe try to change the language to another one? I doubt it will work but it's worth a try otherwise it may be a faulty disc.

If you have access to the other difficulties, try it on them and see if it still causes this problem

Budapest Wolves K/P #1

The disc is clean. It's only the quest part that freezes, never had a freeze during regular game play.

I tried it on normal, hard and VH, same result.

I wouldn't think the language setting would yield a different result, I don't want to bother with that.

S'il ne te plaît pas, dis-le-moi, ne te gêne pas

It happened the same thing to me when I played on DC. On that time, my game used to freeze on:

1. Battle Training. After finish with all monsters and you talk to Ash who is laying on the grass, then freeze.

2. Gran Squall. When Bernie is about to fix the damaged door, then freeze.

Budapest Wolves K/P #1

Exactly, those two instances. But when I played it a while back, I passed through battle training, it was the other mission that got me. I tried about 5 times but same result.

So you gave up on the quests, or what?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gabor on 2007-01-14 08:26 ]</font>

you can always buy the original game, i bought it and i beaten all the quests , no problem

all quests can be beaten, some in normal, some in hard, some in vhard, some in ult
    i got the same problems, and the original solve that problem.

Budapest Wolves K/P #1

This a backup copy, I somehow lost the original disk along with many others when I moved back to Hungary. So a different disk may solve my problem...

Thanks!

a different disk , you mean the original game, i have 4 copys of pso ver.2 and only the original let's me go online or beat the quests.

also soul of steel (download) will freeze with a copy

for example the quest from the depts will turn black and then when the image is getting clear, it will freeze the game
    gran squal, when the game downloads the npc (when you get close to them), the game and music will freeze.

Budapest Wolves K/P #1

Ouch, that blows. I'll just stick to the regular game play then...

S'il ne te plaît pas, dis-le-moi, ne te gêne pas

I did that, I played DC always without doing quest, I still don't know how I managed to have so many patience to lvl 162 with my HUcast just doing non-quest runs... Right now on XBOX I use quests, specially Soul of Blacksmith and Addicting Food, for lvl up quicker.