If you are playing with people you can trust, and someone comes in who has that obvious 'i'm a stealer' personality. IE "WHO HAS A DBL SABER" "I HAVE CHAIN SAWD WILL TRADE" .etc etc.. then get your friends guilds cards, and private message them that you will watch their back when they die. IE, pick up their items until you can get them revived, then give them back.

Fortunately, stealing has not been that much of a problem from me in my experience. I've actually only had my first theif experience last night where a trade went bad and a guy ran off with a CROSS SCAR, but, I'm not going to let one experience bring down PSO.. I always try to help people who get their items stolen by giving them other items, i've lost about 2 DBL Saber's this way... but I feel great about doing it.

But it ashamed me that people could have such little pride and intgrity to earn these items instead of stealing other people's hours and hours of play time to find them. IT really is sick to me.. But the rest of the good, honest players out there will just have to continue to suffer by helping out the victims

Take it easy guys, and good luck.

John Weber - Stovetop
    "Fillia" Hunewearl
    Currently LV 82

we should figure out some way to have like a secure trading method.. like find somebody or some recognizable group who cant jack anonymously.. who are honest and they will act as a third party to hold both items then distribute them when the deal has been made