Now i'm kinda interested in the idea, but has anyone ever thought of trying to exchange stuff between the versions. Like i'll pay you 1 mil meseta in the PC and you'll give me say 50k in the 360 version? Any good ideas on an exchange rate? Any cool ideas at all on how something like this could work?

Except, it wouldn't work, because you can't take items from one server to the other.

Besides, we don't need duped meseta over here.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Zeta: Back to reading comprehension 101 with you. The OP is asking about people on PC/PS2 offering things to X360 players that are playing on PC/PS2 AS WELL in exchange for things on the X360 version. Something along the lines of "transferring" gold to another server in WoW.

Who'd be crazy enough to play on both versions?

Well the exchange rate would probably be around 1 million PC/PS2 per 10k 360.

As for an idea on how it would work, be logged into both versions at once and trade one item at a time?

Well also i meant like item trades. Now of course it would have to be non-npc so say like 5 ray photons on the 360 version for say 5 megiphotons on the PC version. Or like a 50% ice 8* dual dagger on the PC for a 50% dark 8* double saber

Well for non NPC items, straight trades seem pretty obvious, 1 ray photon for 1 ray photon. Weapons are harder considering the ease in getting materials on PC.

On 2007-01-16 17:07, zanotam wrote:
    Now i'm kinda interested in the idea, but has anyone ever thought of trying to exchange stuff between the versions. Like i'll pay you 1 mil meseta in the PC and you'll give me say 50k in the 360 version? Any good ideas on an exchange rate? Any cool ideas at all on how something like this could work?
    It's totally pointless. You'd be working twice as hard. You'd have to gain the 50,000 meseta before you could give it to a 360 player. And the PC player would have to earn the 1 million meseta to give to the other PC player.

Not to mention they'd both have to have access to both servers. There's only a select few who play actively on both, and it would be a total waste of time to trade like that.

And my point stands. You can't trade things from the PC/PS2 servers to the 360 server. That's what I thought he was implying. I apologize if I interpreted something differently than you. I'll make a note to think exactly like you do from here on out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2007-01-16 18:34 ]</font>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.