Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

I'm still a Hunter... and even at 8, fF by comparison makes my stats take a dive. So, at what level fF (or any other for that matter) will it catch up with H10?

I've been hearing 3 or 4...

I think around 4 or 5 for atp and 6 for hp. -_-; or i might be totally wrong

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Ah... thanks.

psuwiki lists HU 10 ATP stat at 125%

It also lists FF 8 ATP at 124% and FF 9 ATP at 126%

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

you will also be gaining character levels during this time.

For me, I became a fF at level 40 (late, I know). Now, at level 51/fF 3, All stat values have been passed EXCEPT ATA, which is still off by 1

Master of Mediocrity

If you need to be a level 10 Hunter to be a Fortefighter, then one would assume it is because you need to have mastered the skills or have certain stats. Makes sense. One would think you're taking the "next step". But to smack you back down, when you become level 1 Fortefighter? That is nonsensical. Then I should be able to choose that class and bypass Hunter altogether. After looking at Level 10 hunter and level 10 Fortefighter side by side, it seems there is a 3% increase in a few stats. Wow.

Love love beam!

On-topic: My friend (lv68/lv10fF)'s stats are definitely more than 3% higher as an fF than as an HU.

Maybe on-topic, maybe not: Hunters are all-round fighters, they skirmish, use big swords, whatever. However, when you switch to fF you decide to focus on using big swords. When you switch from HU->fF you're learning a new style of [for want of a better term] fighting.

So, in my little head, it makes sense that you start out worse as a level 1 fF.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuiji on 2007-01-26 11:27 ]</font>

On 2007-01-26 11:26, Chuiji wrote:
    On-topic: My friend (lv68/lv10fF)'s stats are definitely more than 3% higher as an fF than as an HU.
    Beasts get stat bonuses as fF, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

Love love beam!

He's a human...but maybe it's just because the base numbers are already so high that I think this. /shrug

the ability to use A rank weapons (assuming S rank aren't attainable yet) and their respective level 21-30 photon arts more than makes up for the small dive in HP. You needn't mention the lowering of ATP parameter, damage of B and A rank swords for instance, do NOT compare. Giving you advanced classes gives you a goal, and HUNTER10 thereby becomes an old trophy, hunters are definately surpassed in early levels of FF.