Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FOnewearl Plushie Fan

Warning. Intense pissed-offness.

DEARFFFFFFFING GOD WHYTHEFUGGGGDOI HAVE TO PUT UP WI E FU KEIGN BAKHOSUGJSFIJ

Okay. Not pissed-offedness...bloody incoherentness.

Jesus H Christ. I hate this place. I need to get the assholes asshats asshairs asscreams downstairs evicted. Exam quiet hours shouldn't mean "Well, we're still partying, just...y'know...not loud enough so you can FEEL the lyrics being pounded into your skull. Maybe a little quieter."

God dammit.

I'm shaking in anger. Doesn't help that I can't find a single goddam RA in the building. The one on the floor above mine isn't in, the one above that doesn't help anyone out, the one on my floor quit (or will quit. Or has quit but not officially because he's still being paid but he hasn't done FUCK ALL for a couple weeks), and I would have to pass the asscreams (I like that. Good insult.) to get to the one on the floor below.

These asscreams have had TWO letters from the landlord telling them to cease with the loud music. And numerous other warnings. I'm sick of it. I need them evicted, but they WON'T BE.

And god-damn, I hate this GHETTO APARTMENT.

FOnewearl Plushie Fan

A hole.

A FUCKING hole.

The size of my FUCKING CHEST.

In the wall outside my room.

THROUGH the wall outside my room--they CRACKED THE FAR SIDE.

This place. Is. GHETTO.

(On the plus side, new information tells me that the RA on my floor has been reinstated and is once again acting as he should, the culprits for this damage are the food theives and are moving out tomorrow, and one of the asscreams downstairs is ALSO moving out tomorrow.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kayumi on 2002-12-13 21:09 ]</font>

FOnewearl Plushie Fan

Not that it really matters, but here's some followup:

Another dent in my door was added last night, and a whole rash of evictions have taken place or will be taking place in the near future. The guy who threw the chair at my door and dented it did so in front of an RA or two. It takes a very special kind of stupid.

The hole in the wall was fixed today. Woke me up with the noise. Wasn't too annoyed, though.

Evictions, evictions, evictions. Yay yay yay. Maybe this place won't be so ghetto next semester...

Guns work great. For everything else there is pepper-spray.

FOnewearl Plushie Fan

Got this handed to me today by the landlord. Last names have been concealed to protect the guilty. Some notes:

The food thieves were caught in the act, and I was one of the witnesses whose signature was on the sheet concerning that. They were also at least partly responsible for at least one of the incidents involving my door (specifically, the vandalism-causing guest put two dents into my door one night) and I'm fairly certain they were involved in one or more of the instances in which food was applied to my door. (Eggs, twice, and butter, once)

The third person on the list was also probably involved in those incidents, and is also the genius who decided to hurl a chair at my door while one of the RAs was sitting right there. He also verbally abused myself and at least two of my friends.

Room 210 is the one right below mine. Thus, that's the main asshat. Whee. He's also been associated indirectly with a great deal of the vandalism in the building.

Oh. Either Jason, or Jaydy's boyfriend, or both, I have no idea who they are, caused the Hole-in-the-wall. And Jonathan also decided there should be a window there, and helped finish it. Again, in sight of an RA.

Let's see...what's the best way to sum up...ah, yes.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOSERS!

Pepper Spray would make their fate taste that much better.

I wish I lived in the ghetto, sounds entertaining

On 2002-12-16 22:22, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
    I wish I lived in the ghetto, sounds entertaining
    NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD A GHETTO IM JUST 5 EASY STEPS!!!!

1. Take part is or be victimized by weekly drive-bys.
    2. Join a gang or start one if there are none.
    3. Promote the use of illegal drugs in your neighborhood.
    4. Kidnap some girls and force them to become whores.
    5. Rob or be robbed by people.

FOnewearl Plushie Fan

It's not an ACTUAL ghetto. It's the university dormitory-style equivalent, though. The drugs still happen, the gangs might, but with less violence. Drive-by shootings are replaced with covering people's doors with food. And there's regular occurences of people smashing up the building. This is the place where they LIVE.

Theft happened, too.

But hopefully, all this will soon end.

I wager that by Christmas, your door will be safe again? o_o

Only for the cycle to continue next year... ^_^;;