I am so fucking pissed off now, as you can tell by my slightly foul mouth. Here is the story...Tuesday of this week i let my friend borrow my PSO1&2 in for MEtroid Prime. He wanted to play really bad and i was tired of "Baby sitting" his weak, low level ass all around each stage, so i agreed. The next day, i go over his house cuz him, me, and another friend were gonna play the PSO1&2 multiplayer mode. But i was going to be late, i had tutoring and asked to borrow the third guy's GBA, which he let me. I get there and we have a good time, laugh at the n00b guy and gain some good exp. Oh yeah, we told our parents we doing a project for a class, that why they let us get together. I tell my mom to have dad call before he comes.........he doesnt so as he is walking up to the door, im scrambling to gather my shit up. And, out of the graciousness of my heart, let him borrow it another day (the guy who let me borrow metroid prime). ::Sigh:: I get a call on the phone, its Prime Boy telling me that the n00b took my PSO1&2. Not only did he take PSO but Prime boy LET him take it bacause, in my rush, forgot to drop the GBA. I WAS FUCKING ENRAGED! I DONT NEED A GBA, I HAVE ONE! I DONT NEED METROID FUSION, I HAVE THE ROM! Although playing it on GBA is fun, I DONT GET ANY FUCKING CREDIT FOR THE WORK BECAUSE THE GUY IS JUST GONNA COPY MY FUCKING SAVE FILE AND SAY HE DID IT ALL, WHEN IT WAS ME! WHAT THIS JACKASS DID IN A WEEK OF PLAYING FUSION, I DID IN ONE DAY! THATS HOW BAD HE SUCKED! ayway.....the next day is wednesday....a half-day for our school (meaning it ends at 12:00 am) and my mom wanted me to call her right after school so she could pick me up. Of couse, i didnt and wanted to go get my fucking game back. Prime boy said it was a short walk (this guy used to live in africa....ffigure it out) and if wasnt. It was a fucking nature hike, about five miles tops. We cant drive, get a ride, or take the bus either so we are walkin. We get to the general area where GBA boy's house (it was a "t" section) and Prime boy tells me "Um...i think we go this way..." And im like: WHAT!? YOU DRAG ME HALF PAST THE FUCKING WORLD AND YOU DONT KNOW WHERE HIS HOUSE IS?! My mom calls, yells at me, and grounds me for the entire break. This mutha fucka knew that he was gonna not show up at school on the half day. He tricked the african's gullible ass into thinking i would get my shit back that day. Thats it, im done, tell me what i should do as revenge.