Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2007-01-29 17:37, Ronin1of47 wrote:
    @Aaron777
    next time you go on a witch hunt (not saying this person isnt a exploiter or doesnt have exploited things ) i wouldnt recomend posting pictures or you name and Id beacuase if they can get these weapons they can probally fuck you over pretty easy so just a word to the wise to protect you self

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-01-29 17:38 ]</font>
    Yup, it's a well known fact hacking funds terrorism. Expect people with machine guns to turn up at your house soon!!

If someone can hack weapons in a game, it's obvious they can destroy your whole life.

You so better watch your back, Aaron.

wats even funnier im still here and im still not banned the thing about it is i never hacked the weapons and or made them i just got them from haxzors so its either u guys hate me just cause u guys didnt get connected like i did or y r u guys so mad at me?? i didnt do anythin to yall... u all say im messing up the game but im not doing it so dont blame me yes i might have gotten S ranks that were hacked but oh well its life deal with it is it better that only a few ppl have it or that the whole game is flooded with them?? tell me cause ppl r talkin about flooding the game ...do u want that to happen..... i think not so think about it this way ..im here cause im here. dont be mad at me... i never did anythin to u report me thats like the 100th report in like a month so yea go crazy tell them i hack cause i dont tell them i do this and that i never hurt no one but thats ok i guess next time i should just keep to myself but think about this the game already has a bunch of S ranks flooding around do u think sega cares if i just got more than other ppl??? tell me im waiting for ur answers...

ridiculous entrepenuer

lol thanks for the warning but I think I'll be o.k.

And Kula...are you really trying to tell everyone that you have 3 or 4 legit crea doubles...get real

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aaron777 on 2007-01-29 18:40 ]</font>

On 2007-01-29 18:38, Aaron777 wrote:
    lol thanks for the warning but I think I'll be o.k.

And Kula...are you really trying to tell everyone that you have 3 or 4 legit crea doubles...get real

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aaron777 on 2007-01-29 18:40 ]</font>
    I'd get in touch with the witness protection program just incase.

On 2007-01-29 18:35, Kula wrote:
    lol wow its u Seiryu, u never asked how i got them , just assume i hacked them ~_~, really proves something rite?
    Hey I go by what I see. The PSU-O board says you hacked them. And those guys are always right, right?

Ryoki asked you where ya got them, and ya declined to comment.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Crystal Princess

erm i borrow 2 of em to get attention cuz its fun >.> , but it turns out ppl really do get pissed and calls them hackers huh, sorry to pop ur bubble then~

>.> well if u guys dont kno i was the first person on the US servers to have a legit crea doubles

Crystal Princess

who the hells ryoki O_o , im not on 24 hours to reply to 1 person

is this for xbox or pc/ps2 cause ive seen those names before

ridiculous entrepenuer

I might just do that Reigast...but honestly I'll call out hackers when I see them and if my character loses his items or something then I'll just quit playing. I like this game and all but it wouldn't ruin my life. It would probably give me an excuse to study anywho.