Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I was wondering if SEGA made any annoucements regarding how long they'd be supporting PSU with patches and updates.

The game's only a few months old. It's a bit early to start worrying if they're going to pull the plug. Then again, we are talking about Sega....

I just wonder what's going to happen after they finish "unlocking" all of the content..
    Turbosig.

hmmm....maybe they'll drag it on for a while releasing less and less each update...

On 2007-01-30 22:23, Syanaide wrote:
    I just wonder what's going to happen after they finish "unlocking" all of the content..
    That's exactly what my concern is.

Japan: Several Years

US PS2/PC: Closing next week

Ultimate Chao Fan & Anti-Scammers Commitee member Chaobo99's Avatar

maybe an expansion disk/download?

There's alot they can do after unlocking content even without reshuffling things or the ability to add color filtering to have recolored/retextured areas for 'new' content. Rebalancing, adjusting prices, adding weapons that're sorta alike but have a different color, trust me, even after all the 'freash' content is done, sega will be quite capible of dragging the update train along for awhile. However i'm hoping they'll let thigns sit a few months and see how the server plays out before doing any rebalancing/adjusting.

I'm gonna bet it's gonna be like PSO, where not every single bit of content was released.

Yuji Naka's Namecard, kekeke.

Until the new Phantasty Star comes out or I shank ST and reboot the series. Bring your fuzzy shirts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-01-30 23:37 ]</font>