Translation By google

Information of mission transmission of 2007/01/302 month 2 day 2007 February 2nd (the gold) they are transmission contents.
    “Protection animal of pair head” and so on addition and seasonal limitation of new 3 missions
    “Valentine lobby”, addition and various balance adjustments etc of clothes part.
    2007 February 2nd (the gold) it is information of mission transmission.

Something related to

mission

transmission being completed mission-related

system of

mission

planetary [motoubu] of

mission

planetary [niyudeizu] of

seasonal limited event “Valentine lobby”

planetary palm

(adjustment of various balance)

something related to item (addition of clothes part and addition of reform ticket)

Seasonal limited event2007 February 2nd (gold) 21: 00~2007 year February 16th (gold) 16: 00

Already immediately Saint Valentine's Day the shank. The [gadeianzu] colony changes to the Valentine lobby even with [guraru] solar system! In the space of heart full load, you don't try conveying the feeling of your own thinking and the appreciation which usually cannot be said?

In addition, during Valentine period even in field change…!?

Mission of planetary palmThe pattern where D [ragunasu] which designates [denesu] [rerikusu] as the stronghold becomes the interference of investigation inside [rerikusu]. It advances to [rerikusu] deep part, suppresses D [ragunasu]!
    Start counter “[denesu] lake [denesu] [rerikusu] direction”
    Mission of planetary [niyudeizu]The research and development department of [gadeianzu], has needed the body organization of [zoaru] [gougu] in the sample for research. Moonlight it suppresses [zoaru] [gougu] in depending!
    Start counter “[mizuraki] preserve: [kego] open space [agata] archipelago direction”
    Mission of planetary [motoubu]The remnant of the ended ram system has the remains combat force the old coal mine collect, prepares the large-scale maneuvers. [magasu] [matsugana] is verified in the weapon. It destroys goal and obstructs their maneuvers!
    Start counter “[garenigare] mine: Ground nadir lake coal mine zone direction”
    Adjustment of transmission being completed missionAdjustment of story mission
    Remuneration contents to episode 2 1st chapter ~ 4th chapter are modified.

Something related to systemAdjustment of various balance
    You adjust below.

Balance adjustment of [huotonatsu]
     Status adjustment of [patonamashinari]
     Power adjustment of trap
     Degree of rare adjustment of [kosumoatomaiza]

Something related to itemAddition of clothes part
    The new clothes (for human [niyuman] [bisuto]), the part (for the cast) it adds to the clothes shop.

Addition of reform ticket
    The many reform ticket is added

i love google translations lol. looks like we get many of new stuff.

On 2007-01-31 00:24, Ronin1of47 wrote:
    kosumoatomaiza = moon atomizer?
    kosumoatomaiza = Cosmos Atomizer == Moon Atomizer X
    muunatomaiza = Moon Atomizer

Don't ask me what SoA was thinking.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

so do we get the valentines club event also? and are they making moon atomizers more useful by making them revive you without losing your mission rank?
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

On 2007-01-31 17:32, zandra117 wrote:
    so do we get the valentines club event also? and are they making moon atomizers more useful by making them revive you without losing your mission rank?
    I don't think we'll be getting the GM Event. As for the Moon Atomizer X's, they're just making them non-rares I believe.
    PSO2 - Katagai [Ship 2]

hopefully that goes for moon-x boards too.

all i'm really interested in right now is the new (4th) PM evolution. can we expect it?