Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I'm rather satisfied with my palette of 9* weapons (though I'm missing in ice weapons), and I also like my Sori-Senba (overall higher stats than other armors, though it's stuck with a useless, abid beautiful, ice element). I have a pure ranged PM and am working on a pure strike PM (so I can choose my elements for once). My room is decorated to my liking (Plain, yet elegant), and I have the only parts that interest me. From what I gather, there aren't any interesting items coming out for a while for hunters, though the new cloths coming out and the de ragnus heads interest me.

So, should I simply level both a strike and armor PM to outfit my hunter? What else can I use my meseta on?

Is it "pure" legit meseta? Not trying to get offense just wondering so I can know.

Are you on the 360? How about donating to some less fortunate players.

Eh, S-Ranks will come out sometime in 2027, so save it until then. In an economy like PSU's, they will all sell for 99mil anyway...

You can use your money to adopt me. x_X

As for anything else? umm... make a PM on all your characters? I have a 410, 440 and 450 all pure. I don't ever use them but I have them in case I do.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

You should really get decent armor for each element. Fire at the very least for all those areas that just pound on you with foie... Light serves well in a few areas, and Dark obviously.

EDIT: woah, but wait there's more!
    What if you wanted to totally change classes for a night... would you just be "well equipped" or iced-out like the superstars of your temporary profession? Start stockpiling just in case you get some mad whim.
    You mentioned liking your room, that's only a start! You should furnish all the rooms on your account and some of your friends as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-02-01 13:55 ]</font>
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

It's doubtful there is such thing as pure meseta anymore. When in an economy, if one thing is impure, everything is impure.

As for Panzer's idea for saving money for changing classes, this is wise. I do eventually plan on capping every class on my caseal, so some money is best off being stored. I plan on having a completely different weapon palette for each class, though having the same armor. And now that you mention it, I should get a high level dark elemental armor. No other elements really pound on me though, so I may limit it to just that.

You need to do more Grove S if you don't hate Fire yet :]

Why save the money for class changes? Get your elite gear now, or at least start grinding on 3* and 6* stuff you'll equip along the way.

BTW money can't buy happiness.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-02-01 13:31, Zorafim wrote:
    I'm rather satisfied with my palette of 9* weapons (though I'm missing in ice weapons), and I also like my Sori-Senba (overall higher stats than other armors, though it's stuck with a useless, abid beautiful, ice element). I have a pure ranged PM and am working on a pure strike PM (so I can choose my elements for once). My room is decorated to my liking (Plain, yet elegant), and I have the only parts that interest me. From what I gather, there aren't any interesting items coming out for a while for hunters, though the new cloths coming out and the de ragnus heads interest me.

So, should I simply level both a strike and armor PM to outfit my hunter? What else can I use my meseta on?
    Trade random meseta to people. Randomly.

Leave a trail of meseta whenever you run a mission.

Go to someone's shop and bargin with them...only quote a higher price instead of a lower one: "You want to sell this (item) for 14 million? I refuse to pay less than 20 million for it. Change your price to 20 and I'll buy it."

Sometimes Missing in Action

I am playing on PC, however I got my first 8* Rod yesterday (remaining stuff: 6*). One clue: I´m playing online since Midst of November.

Guess what I did right (Playtime about 250 hours)

It´s not too late for you - S Rank Gear is not out yet. Change your mind - now.