Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

On 2007-02-05 08:01, Akaimizu wrote:
    Magician also knows my pain as well. I feel for anybody who can't seem to get Random Maps to pop and spend all that time doing it. What's worse, is that often you feel like you're truly slowing your process of class levelling, in that very act.

That's why I don't really have the patience for that much popping, anymore. The only time I generally would do it, at that level, is if it is a temporarily available thing. I'm going to hate hunting for Amor Rappies. I can see it already.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-02-05 08:02 ]</font>
    Should've been on a couple nights ago; Bearur, BlackBeard, Sekani and I came across the Amore Rappies on MC S-rank. Two rappies, one room decor, one feather.

The Legendary Booma Seducer

On 2007-02-05 05:43, Howard_Moon wrote:
    On 2007-02-03 20:46, Cerberus1981 wrote:

I'll probably give up on the Blackheart hunt, most people are selling them in their shops for 1m+ but the price will come down in time as more are found.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-02-03 20:53 ]</font>
    Are you on XBOX?? theres no way they are in player shops and if they were theyd be mils upon mils to buy on PC/PS2 like ridiculous millions i mean too ..

I'm playing the 360 version, I did a search over the weekend and there were about 8 people selling Blackhearts and they were all priced around the 1 million mark, the cheapest was exactly 1 million.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-02-05 08:50 ]</font>

Everytime I go into the HIVE I cry inside.

I've been hunting 9 days and only seen 1 rare spawn T_T
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

On 2007-02-05 08:42, Magician wrote:
    On 2007-02-05 08:01, Akaimizu wrote:
    Magician also knows my pain as well. I feel for anybody who can't seem to get Random Maps to pop and spend all that time doing it. What's worse, is that often you feel like you're truly slowing your process of class levelling, in that very act.

That's why I don't really have the patience for that much popping, anymore. The only time I generally would do it, at that level, is if it is a temporarily available thing. I'm going to hate hunting for Amor Rappies. I can see it already.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-02-05 08:02 ]</font>
    Should've been on a couple nights ago; Bearur, BlackBeard, Sekani and I came across the Amore Rappies on MC S-rank. Two rappies, one room decor, one feather.
    Well, I can't blame myself for nights in which I really can't physically make it. I've never seen a random map on Parum, so maybe I would've been bad luck.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

On 2007-02-05 09:27, Akaimizu wrote
    Well, I can't blame myself for nights in which I really can't physically make it. I've never seen a random map on Parum, so maybe I would've been bad luck.
    Too true, there's nothing much you can do when RL (teehee, first time I've used that *crazyeyes*) errands and must-do's come first. But bah I say, dispite the belief in your "unlucky tendencies", I have a feeling you'll see them before their removal. We'll just have to party up a bit more and make it happen; it seems that non-popping rare spawns appear more often in a party than solo.

Well, last night I got my blackheart on the first rare spawn; I have no idea what you guys are doing wrong....

But yes, to the OP, I got it on C-rank.