Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sabers seem much more efficient in killing enemies than Daggers do. Only good thing about Daggers is that they just look cool. Also, there seems to be a large delay at the end of a 3-hit Dagger combo. That leaves me vulnerable and stops me from damaging my enemies.

Same with Mechguns. I seem to kill much faster with some Handgun rather than a pair of cool-looking Mechguns. And again with the long delay at the end of the 3-hit combo. That gets me in trouble and lowers my overall Damage output.

Do Daggers and Mechguns just suck? Or am I doing something wrong here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: robinhood on 2007-02-03 18:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: robinhood on 2007-02-03 18:27 ]</font>

Get more ATP. Daggers aren't so great due to their awkward attacks, but Mechguns are among some of the most powerful weapons in the game, later on.

RAmar--> Only way to go!

Where are yuo in the game? in normal mode doesnt matter what you use. As you get further you want more damage out put and with high enough ATP mechs dose out tons of damage. Also mechs with specials that add damage (i.e. charge/berserk/spirit) can give out so much damage that nothing stands a chance. Also handguns are limited to only three shots and thats why they arent good. eventually the mechs are gonna do more. only thing i use handgun for is long range/traps (when im a cast).

At lower levels, Daggers and Mechguns are quite weak and not worth using. Try using the weapons every few levels, and eventually they will become more powerful than single hit weapons such as a handgun (especially Mechguns, I haven't leveled a HUnter high enough to notice a difference with Daggers {especially since its been a few months at least since I've played}).

i always used dagger with my HUcaseal.
    sbeats blade , srank blade zalure , berserk or demon ...

same goes for my RA with mechgun.

the power of a weapon doesnt matter at all, the way you use it makes all the difference.

Mech-gun 9hits total in a combo, these are the killing mechines at high atp, but they require high ata too. Daggers has 6hits in a combo, the non-BB ones are pretty weak, because there are plenty twin-sabers and paired swords which have higher atp and simliar no. of hits

PS: Mech-guns are the fastest weapons in the game

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthJeeba on 2007-02-04 02:10 ]</font>

Budapest Wolves K/P #1

I only use my Red Dagger (50% native) in forest now, ditched every weapon to the shop with high native% that I formerly used to kill Ult Forest enemies. Get a Red Dagger with nice %, you will love it, trust me!

my mechs can do alot more damage then any of my weapons, heres an example

atp with an handgun- 100
    atp with mechgun- 20
    then the handgun is more efficient, now more power

atp with handgung- 1000
    atp with mechgun- 920
    the diference is the same (80) but it does not matter when the atp increase

as for daggers get a god ability, that may help...

Dagger's are a no-go.
    Mechguns are a don't-go-without. Especially with 40+ Hit%.
    Never leave home without them

Daggers are ok if you can use them, mech guns are great when you cant take much damage, like what out-kast said it is better to be with them when you have 40+ hit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drakorn on 2007-02-04 08:42 ]</font>