Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Candii (450) does SO much more damage now its crazii!!

any other PM's w/ upgraded capabilities?
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

What'chu talkin' bout' Willis?

450 got tuned up on tree siddy?

It was mentioned elsewhere before, but the 440 now does more damage also. Does the 450 heal now?

idk if id heals or not, since imma force, so if shes weak i resta anyway

but damage, im talkin bout 250 moved to 500 Foies and stuff!
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

played with someone with a 450 today he said it doesn't do much and it wasn't healing us at all. I'm already on my way to building one though so hopefully it gets better

The OP is totally right...

Foie doing ~500 (previous around 200)
    Rafoie doing ~300 (previous around 150)
    Gifoie doing ~250 (previous around 80-100)

This damage puts her higher than Maya (the rare times that wench DOES nuke, that is)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jey on 2007-02-03 01:03 ]</font>

On 2007-02-02 21:48, Krans wrote:
    played with someone with a 450 today he said it doesn't do much and it wasn't healing us at all. I'm already on my way to building one though so hopefully it gets better
    If you are on 360, the PM might not have been fixed. But on Pc/Ps2, it's working fine - healing & casting techs like it is described. I have one, I know!
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

No clue about other severs, but the 450 started healing on the ps2/pc when the level cap was upped to 70. She doesn't always heal when needed, but like 80% of the time when under 30% hp, chances improve if she's not involved in the fight (higher heal chance evenw ith more hp remaning). She'll cast resta 3 times in a row for about 300-400 a piece. Heard Maya heals now too... so if you have both, I imagine you'll have heals covered very well.

450's pathetic damage really annoyed me back when she couldn't heal, my other char's 410 spammed damaging PA's w/o PP restrictions. So my 450 couldn't do damage or heal. My annoyance lead me to doodle things like this on my breaks at work.

Then heals were fixed, so I was happy. If her damage was finally improved, she's hands down the best PM. Can't personally confirm this since I haven't had time to play in over a week. (I can check forums anywhere).

Yep, her damage was increased considerably. Also, her healing was raised, even though it's rare for her to heal me on the 360 (for example, while I was trying to test her, I let myself get down to 2 hitpoints, and she didn't bother healing me). However, when she does heal, it's upwards of 900 per heal spammed three times.

I actually saw my 430 heal for the first time last night. Albit she only did it when she was in red and on fire. ._.