Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

If I'm not mistaken, the next update will implement the final PAs for a few weapons. I'm sure we all have something to look forward to.

I myself am rather low on PA fragments, due to my low level (Just got lv51 yesterday), but if parties start grinding Mad Creatures I shouldn't have a problem. Dispite the lack of S rank weapons out, I'm planning on filling out my palette with the weapons I'll be using in the future, so it seems wise to start working on those now. As such, I eventually plan on getting the final dual claw, single claw, handgun, and fists PAs (In order of importance to me). Of course, the fact that I don't own any claws may pose a problem, but my pure striking PA should be ready soon enough after the update. I'm not exactly sure of the PA cost for each of these PAs, but I estimate I'd need around 200 PA fragments to get all of them (I currently have 30). I just recently learned that I cannot access A rank missions, so I am not capable of S ranking those for quick PA fragments (I'd be able to get 100 extra PA frags from them).

So, what PA is everyone else getting? How close are you to getting the PA or group of PAs that you want?

Megid (Tech)
    Nosu techs (Tech)
    Death Shot (Rifle)

That's all I plan to get. I'll spam Mad Creatures soon and finally cap out my PA frags. I have something like 6/700. I like to be prepared.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

I have 40, I need 125; 50 for Senten Kanzan-ga and 75 for Boga Robado. I may also get Mayalee Hit for my Python, but I'm not in a rush to get it.

I have 30 Fragments as of last night.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I'm nowhere near prepared. I've only got 6 PA Fragments. I plan on buying all of the new TECHNICs, so I've got quite a bit of work to do.

i have 108. i dont know where to go to see the costs for them.....im only getting 1 or 2 of them anyway

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

On 2007-02-05 09:28, -Crokar- wrote:
    i have 108. i dont know where to go to see the costs for them.....im only getting 1 or 2 of them anyway
    Eh, Crokar, right here yo. /Sly Stallone voice

I got like.. 120 or something. And thinking of getting Megid, Granade Launcher PA and the Claw PA..
    PSO2 Characters:
    Merton - HUcaseal

I'm going to buy Megid and just go down the list (except skip Megiverse and Giresta...so just the 3 Nosu- techs). Although after I get those 4 techs, I'll probably go buy Megiverse and Giresta just for the heck of it...I can't imagine I'll bother leveling Giresta, and probably won't use Megiverse until I have a stable 6 Mayrod palette (working on #5).

Nosudiga = every body playing melee might as well quit .