Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/9/1633/evors_torso/

If I'm not mistaken, the last update was supposed to add in new clothing. If the cast parts were added in this, this would mean that all the cast parts would be out. The posted link seems to show that there is at least information on the male's cast part, but its rarity confuses me. I also don't see any female cast parts added recently.

In short, Pics of new cloths plz

Thats been added. But is that really ALL of the male cast parts? Just seems like there'd be more. But I guess theres only 8 cast parts. Other than of course, the 2 swimwear pieces and the rappy suit.

maybe counting the known amount of parts / clothes against certain tables would show if there are more in the game or not - afaik the japanese version got all that are in the perfect bible (sans the formal clothes, i think)... *rushs off to work*
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Yeah the perfect bible is where those pics are from right?So the real question is is that ALL there is on the disc?Does the bible contain EVERYTHING or is there more yet to come.I highly doubt sega would say they planned years of support if this was all the cast parts alone.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Haha, giant ass has been transfered from FOnewm to male Cast.

no, see the bible as a tease.

it only has info of weaponry and armor up to B rank. everything beyond that gets just mentioned.
    some board info, lots of questionmarks here and there. after all, its dated on what ST wanted players to know around end of november.
    some of the info is outdated by now (because of PA rebalancing, job rebalancing, boss rebalancing).

clothes- and partswise and concerning whats in the bible: currently i dont have the time to check with whats actually on disk, but if at all, then the japanese version is solely missing formal dresses and rappy costumes (if they arent released so far, that is).

they could always offer colour swaps and more remake-options, i guess.

On 2007-02-06 03:58, rena-ko wrote:
    clothes- and partswise and concerning whats in the bible: currently i dont have the time to check with whats actually on disk, but if at all, then the japanese version is solely missing formal dresses and rappy costumes (if they arent released so far, that is).

they could always offer colour swaps and more remake-options, i guess.
    There should be anothe swimsuit (2 for females) aswell. Don't know if its the bible, but its hackable. (bikinis and one-pieces)

ah yeah, forgot about those. its in the bible, both of them.
    so i guess they actually put the on-disk-content into the bible >.>

bikini etc will prolly be saved until at least may. i guess.

Ugh, I really wish they'll hurry up with an expansion or figure out a way to add new stuff by other means than unlocking. :/ I want more! >_< Somehow I get the feeling Sega is just slowly unlocking stuff because they want to be pretend its like other online games with a more or less constant stream of new items. Well, I guess..that in the end it doesn't really make a difference to us whether its unlocked or patched. If all the content was unlocked right away it would of been overwhelming. XD Most "normal" online games lack quite a bit of content (compared to what they turn out to be one year late ror so) upon release as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shaidar on 2007-02-06 04:26 ]</font>

On 2007-02-06 04:25, Shaidar wrote:
    Ugh, I really wish they'll hurry up with an expansion or figure out a way to add new stuff by other means than unlocking. :/ I want more! >_< Somehow I get the feeling Sega is just slowly unlocking stuff because they want to be pretend its like other online games with a more or less constant stream of new items. Well, I guess..that in the end it doesn't really make a difference to us whether its unlocked or patched. If all the content was unlocked right away it would of been overwhelming. XD Most "normal" online games lack quite a bit of content (compared to what they turn out to be one year late ror so) upon release as well.
    The way things are handled, it seems like its not just unlocking. Or atleast it won't be just unlocking. I mean, we have synth items going up to 15 stars, but not even hackable items going up that high. Theres also blank spaces between the clothing. Theres even blank spaces between the PAs. I'd have to get into the hacking side of things, but it just seems like theres a whole lot of content thats either yet to be revealed, or they have left room for and haven't even created yet.