I have a question about my PM. Currently, I have four of the five PM types, 410, 430, 440, and 450. Currently, the 410 and 430 are the only two that aren't pure, 100 stat PMs. I need to bomb them and start over. The only problem is that I have several 7-9* weapon boards in my 410, including two Twin Crea Saber boards, and a Del Jagnus board in the 430 (Inserted before it was decided to make her a 430). If I bomb these two PMs right now, will I lose the boards I put into them? Or do they stay in there. And if they do, do I lose the succes ratio bonus due to the stat loss?

Nope

Uhh... care to make that a little more clear? When you say nope, do you mean, nope, the boards are lost, or nope, the boards stay?

The original FOcast

I'd imagine the boards would stay, I don't think they can take those away, as for the bonus, you probably WOULD lose that, because you're starting your PM over again, meaning it's got no stats.

Bombing the PM will only reset all of its stats down to 0 and reset its battle level. Any synth boards in PM will remain there. Just remember that the synth rate for them is based upon the current stats of the PM so you will have to wait til you get the stats back up again before it'll have a decent rate. However I believe that kubara weapons using monster parts have a fixed rate.

What if you synth something, then Zero it before the item is finished?