I'm yet to actually find a rare map on sleeping warriors talk less of killing any rare enemies. Has anyone successfully hunted one?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

I used psupedia and just stuck to the long hallway map as it's the fastest to solo and check.

I've found one and my friend has found two. I assume we were just lucky, as after finding 3 in two days we haven't found any since =p

Thanks. Time to get back to hunting.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Old Man

I've run tons of Sleeping Warriors prior to knowing what to look for in rare map spawns. I've killed two pink bosses and the eight rappies that went with the rare maps and picked up a svaltus edge, relics edge and 6 christmas trees.

After I got the second one, I went backwards to see what map I was running and found it was the left stairs map. The only thing I remembered on that map was a king badira on the top of the stairs and one below the stairs.

I've run hundreds of left stair maps looking for that rare one again to no avail thus far. I've charted the three variations of the map and know every spawn by heart, but still can't get the rare one.

I've seen rare maps on everywhere but Mooatob thus far and most seem to have king versions of the common enemies in them which is kind of a tip-off that you have a rare map.

Lately I've been running Hive looking for rare maps and have gotten one rare map out of hundreds of runs, running only the rare map variants thus far. I'm not sure what the odds of a rare map are, but they do indeed appear to be quite rare.

I've never gotten a rare map on a 3* luck day, but have gotten them on 0*, 1* and 2* days - go figure.

There is a rare version all of 3 maps...PSUPedia is the best.

However the "Long Hall" version is the best because IF you get the rare mobs there is 4 rappies. ^_^

Obviously if you get rappies the bosses will be rare too!

"Long Hall" route on parum relics S only has 3 rappies in the dead end key room.

The long hall is still the best to spam since it only takes about 6 minutes to find out if you got the rare spawn or not.

Master of Mediocrity

Yes, only 3 rappies. I spent all day with my GF trying to get the rare map. After we finally figured out the horrible wording on PSUpedia, we went at it. S mode had 3 pink rappies (for valentines day, I guess) that dropped 2 feathers and the lover decoration. The three bosses were the rare boss and one dropped Goldania, and the other two dropped around 2000 mesata each. No unit yet. Goldania. Yeh, I'll just strap that on my arm and hope it ups my attack through the power of gold. Must try ... again.

slayliving of tekkenzaibatsu

its driving me insane...