Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Been at work all day, haven't been able to get on yet. I saw the post about no ult pa's (meh...), but was really wondering about the server stability after today's update. Does anything seem smoother? Are the uni's still crashing? I haven't been on since wednesday due to the nonsense, but hopefully they fixed something with the update today. Any info would be appreciated.

Illusnst Extraordinaire

Eighteen hasn't crashed at all that I'm aware of, and I've been on all day.

But then, eighteen hasn't crashed for me once this week, so I don't know if anything's any better elsewhere.
    "We. fight. for. TWO-MAR-ROW! It is a battle UH-GANZST TyyyyMEEEEE!!!"

same here i was on earlier and no crashes, and i've been in uni 15 with everyone else since 3-4 stars no crashes yet...

Might be due to a dispersal of people around universes now. I've always wanted that to happen.

Maybe sega did it on purpose so people would spread out... >_>

I just wanna know WHY people actually want such a small population like PC/PS2's, to be spread out across 18 Universes. What are the chances of you finding a party in the area you want, with small numbers so spread out?

It would work if we had PSO type lobbies, but not this time around.

Not everyone can get to "max star, only lit star" server, in this case Uni 1 or 2 or whatever the last popular server was.

spreading out is fine if you have pages of partner cards, and your friends play all the time. for what it was, I enjoyed having full uni 1/2 cause if you did get on, you were pretty likely to find people to play with at any time. anyways, thanks for the info...looking forward to actually playing a bit tonight without getting disconnected.

why do you people keep assuming its sega crashing the servers??? it hackers and they can do it anytime....you guys r just lucky that the hack for that hasnt been realesed because if it was the servers would crash alot more often trust me...

Everyone has their own weakness...

On 2007-02-09 21:05, KG wrote:
    why do you people keep assuming its sega crashing the servers??? it hackers and they can do it anytime....you guys r just lucky that the hack for that hasnt been realesed because if it was the servers would crash alot more often trust me...
    Thing is... if it was hackers, it would of been released, and someone would of taken credibility for it. Thing is, nobody has said "WE ARE TEH 1337 H4X0R, WE C4R45H3D T3H S3RV3RS!!11!!1!!". And even if they did, nobody would actually believe it.

I am still banking on hardware/software problems at SoA, seeing as the problem has pretty much stopped as far as I know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Weakness on 2007-02-09 21:10 ]</font>