Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MMMmmm Nice!!!

Well it's been fun......sorta. I love playing online with other people and I plan on keeping my account online for as long as that is fun for me but I bought it for PC now along with a "special program" that I aquired and I am playing "offline" on my PC with all the costumes, weaps, etc that I want hehe.... Pay no mind to me I never will take it online...not that it matters with how much the PC online community is screwed up but I mean no harm to that community....I just am sick and tired of playing these Phantasy Star games since the Dreamcast only to NEVER get the items that I want..even after blowing 300+ Hours! That's rediculous! So now I can play all decent like online with a community "when I feel like it" and even be generous to others cuz heck, I have ALL of what I want offline

So it's GOOD for all of you, and GREAT for me Now....why the HELL couldn't SEGA just do that for everyone in the first place? I mean, they are being A$$'s cuz I couldn't even play the offline mode on my PC without a constant internet connection.....that was just one thing I had to work around... They really need to pull their head out of their ### Things got hacked anyway as ALWAYS and all they did was piss off people like me who would never do that online...

So basically. SEGA are "A$$'s" because you are:

A) Lazy.
    2) Impatient.
    III) Childish.

Flawless logic. Flawless.

I like the fact that your "pissed-off" that things got hacked. So you acquired a "Special Program" makes sense to me?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RS on 2007-02-11 22:59 ]</font>
    It seem's like I've been here before.

Wtf Sychosis? Did you even read his post? He's not mad at the fact that items he would have to acquire normally would take forever or he would have to wait until they are released, he's mad because Sega made the PC version connect online to play offline mode story.

You must have missed the part where he says... "he's sick and tired of not getting the items he wants".I would like to add if you give it some time maybe you will find what your looking for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RS on 2007-02-11 23:01 ]</font>
    It seem's like I've been here before.

Lord of the Antedeluvians

On 2007-02-11 22:27, RS wrote:
    I would like to add if you give it some time maybe you will find what your looking for.
    You can't find what won't be released for another year or so...

Oh, and

On 2007-02-11 20:27, Sychosis wrote:
    So basically. SEGA are "A$$'s" because you are:

A) Lazy.
    2) Impatient.
    III) Childish.

Flawless logic. Flawless.
    The only thing flawless here is your level of blind intolerance. He PAID to play this broken, half-completed game, so he has every right to get everything he paid for, if not more. Honestly, anyone that's content with the state the game is in now (which would be totally different had Sega taken certain steps; I mean look at other MMO's that are thriving or at least have stable communities and compare it to this bullshit) probably enjoys getting bent over as well.

Kudos to you Darkseph. Enjoy this game however you can. It's better than not enjoying it at all.

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

The only thing flawless here is your level of blind intolerance. He PAID to play this broken, half-completed game, so he has every right to get everything he paid for, if not more. Honestly, anyone that's content with the state the game is in now (which would be totally different had Sega taken certain steps; I mean look at other MMO's that are thriving or at least have stable communities and compare it to this bullshit) probably enjoys getting bent over as well.

Kudos to you Darkseph. Enjoy this game however you can. It's better than not enjoying it at all.
    you can talk.
    what about your blind ignorance, to think that there arent people out there who would rather not take the route of hacking and cheating the game and play it as it is.

if in your opinion the game is no longer playable, without having to hack it into pieces, then DONT play the game, move ON and leave it those who (still) enjoy it as it.
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

Lord of the Antedeluvians

On 2007-02-11 23:48, magenta wrote:
    you can talk.
    what about your blind ignorance, to think that there arent people out there who would rather not take the route of hacking and cheating the game and play it as it is.

if in your opinion the game is no longer playable, without having to hack it into pieces, then DONT play the game, move ON and leave it those who (still) enjoy it as it.
    Yeah, I know there's still a few people that enjoy the game as it is. However, not everyone enjoys the same game in the same way, a concept you apparently are incapable of grasping. When a game that is played by many people only has lasting appeal for a few of them, that should tell you something about the quality of the game.

Therefore, some feel hacking (or some derivation thereof such as accepting S-ranks) is necessary for their continued interest. It's easy to just say "move on" but it's not that simple, especially for a game you've paid for and invested a hefty amount of time in to.

Real living is living for others.

wow i didnt know legits even care about offline mode ? here's an idea why dont you just report him like all of you psow wicth hunters do ? go and complain to sega that he is cheating offline,this is so pathedic who cares what he does its his money he spent on HIS game.If he want to cheat offline so let him be maybe hes actually tired of this crappy game i mean hey i dont blame him heh

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

Yeah, I know there's still a few people that enjoy the game as it is. However, not everyone enjoys the same game in the same way, a concept you apparently are incapable of grasping. When a game that is played by many people only has lasting appeal for a few of them, that should tell you something about the quality of the game.
    I fully grasp the concept
    and i do understand that some people get bored, but its no reason to break the rules they agree to abide by upon purchase of game and online subscription.

Therefore, some feel hacking (or some derivation thereof such as accepting S-ranks) is necessary for their continued interest. It's easy to just say "move on" but it's not that simple, especially for a game you've paid for and invested a hefty amount of time in to.
    I and many others also invested money and time in this game, but we see no reason to hack/cheat when we get bored or had enough of it.
    When will you and others accept be able to accept that part of the game is to accept what you can get/achieve and accept what you cant... you cant have everything in this game. I didnt bitch moan cry when i couldnt find pyscho wand for months of psobb.. well i probably did..but i didnt resort to cheating because to do so is pointless and defeats the purpose of the game.

PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /