Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Axel, I've been pwnt, or I did the pwning? I don't see a single valid counter for any of my comments. I do, however, see valid concerns raised on my arguments, and a warning to stay within bounds regarding site related, but not argument related, issues.

On 2007-02-12 11:29, isahn80 wrote:
    Defeats the purpose of the game? Ok, well you've obviously lost sight of what a "game" actually is supposed to be. Without quoting the many definitions, let's just say the bottom line is that a game is supposed to be "fun." When that game ceases to be "fun," yet the participant(s)want it to be "fun," they'll make it enjoyable however they can. It's human nature.
    And suppose they get bored and decide that disconnecting people/crashing servers/wiping characters/getting players banned (all purely hypothetical, not saying they CAN do this) is even more fun than cheating up a few weapons. Is that cool too? OMG DEY R JUST HABIN FUN FROM GAEM RIT?

Personally, flaming the hell out of n00b script kiddies on forums amuses the hell out of me. But I don't do it because we have rules. Hell, there's a ton of things that would probably be tons of fun (hell, I'd like to sink a few more of these gin and tonics and then go "borrow" a car and drive it into my office!) but most normal people don't do them because there are rules against it. And precious few excuses for that sort of behaviour too.

On 2007-02-12 20:09, Arislan wrote:
    Axel, I've been pwnt, or I did the pwning? I don't see a single valid counter for any of my comments. I do, however, see valid concerns raised on my arguments, and a warning to stay within bounds regarding site related, but not argument related, issues.
    You did the pwning.

I thought it was funny, you just kind of snapped...

Real living is living for others.

[/quote]

While you've come close, you haven't done anything yet that would warrant you a ban, or even a suspension. I think you're safe there for now, just make sure to keep a cool head.

[/quote]

how is that a pwn,god you must be really dumb to think he pwned me there ,he came out respectful towards me and i will do the same to him, i tip my hat to you good sir,but it doesn't change the way i feel to wicth hunters and nothing anything anyone says will make any of you change your mind about hackers so i guess were gonna have to call it no contest