A Rank 10/10 Gun Collector

Ok, so I bought this game the day it came out (I think I am number 920 on PS2/PC), and have well over 500 hours logged in online, and 40 or so offline. Since day 1, I have avoided playing with all but a select few (who are the few I know on PSU from real life). I have become the master of doing solo missions (sadly, much like my personal life...). I have beaten every mission solo with S rank, with the exception of De Ragnus. I used to avoid Universe 2 or whatever the highly populated universe like it was the plague. BUT the other night, I got bored, and decided that I wanted to join a party. So I ventured to the fearsome Universe 2, and found a party of five doing the Hive on S rank. Upon joining them, I discovered just how much more fun it is to play with others (though you don't get nearly as many cool rares...)! For all of you anti-social types out there like me, you should give it a try. It is like a whole new game! And for the most part, the people actually aren't the jerks that I assumed they'd be. There was no "OMG FRC HELZ ME!" or "U R GAY CUZ I SED SO" There was a lot of "TY"'s and "Good Job"'s and "Congrats"'s. Have all the annoying people quit? Or are they just all low levels? When I hang out in the lobby, I do hear a lot of stupid banter about wanting to trade a Psycho Wand, or other hacked item for a Black Heart. But as long as they don't bother me, no biggie. Kinda like the homeless.

There, that is my public service announcement for today. THE MORE YOU KNOW....

Sometimes you wind up with jerks or idiots, more often you get a decent if uninspiring party, and on occasion you wander into a solid, pretty tight group. Soloing is a good challenge and all but there's only so much one can take. A good group that makes you want to stick around really helps make the grinding more bearable.

one of the best things about parties is that the more people in it, the more monsters. i do alot random parties, and quite a bit of solo. but what i really want is a partner, just one person. but yeah, sometimes you'll join a party, and mention something and it turns out someone else is into that too and you end up talkin to them for like 15 mins that's always cool
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

Uni 01/02 is alot better nowdays than what it used to be. I rarely see retards now. I prefer to stick with Uni15 still though, unless I'm in desperate need of a party (I hate soloing >_<).

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

If it wernt for daily time constraints, Id probably solo all the time. Partying just get things done quicker and easier....
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

I solo to get my PA's up a little more, to collect photons and when I have alot of luck. I have alot(to me anyway) of people on my Partner Card list, but really never see them.

I spend probably too much time in Uni2(or whatever) and see the kids spouting one type of trash or another. I jump in alot of games and most of the time, it's ok. We'll plow through a few times and go our separate ways. Sometimes though, I get people similar to the kids in the lobby, grit my teeth through the mission, than leave.

So... I dono. Maybe it's time I moved to Universe 15.