Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    -rN- Hp Printer and Coffee Maker

You can Virus/Freeze Svaltus and Bil De Vears(burnable too). You can virus dark enemies. It all depends on the SE level and the amount of hits like kikamis have an esy time, yet though, limited status infliction. Same goes with the damu- spells. Oddly damfoie/damdiga can inflict burn/poison on Polvahras even though they only have SE2.

On 2007-02-14 13:23, Ragolismine wrote:
    Like kamatouzu, Jarba, megid tengohg .....
    What's a megid tengohg?

Jusnagun

didnt know their name at the time.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Silence needs fixed, BADLY. Nothing ever stops casting when "silenced" but they get a nice purple ring/glow to insult you with as they cast through your se you set...

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

The ONLY thing I have ever silenced and made a difference is the Golgomons (sp?) It prevents them from throwing that barta garbage. Its actually pretty funny. They just stand there waiting for the SE to wear off while they get pummeled to death.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-02-28 20:42, amtalx wrote:
    The ONLY thing I have ever silenced and made a difference is the Golgomons (sp?) It prevents them from throwing that barta garbage. Its actually pretty funny. They just stand there waiting for the SE to wear off while they get pummeled to death.
    I'm the only idiot with leveled Ground Bullets...what a waste of time. I thought it it was going to be so great for area that enemies cast spells in. I was thinking how great it would be to silence jarbras, for instance.

On 2007-02-26 02:21, Sounomi wrote:
    Sorry it took so long but I finally finished the chart listing what SEs can be used on each enemy. It's divided up by planet and lists their size and STA stat as well.

URL: http://psu.amesani.org/project/enemy/status.php
    Something that I find questionable. The list doesn't seem to show that Carrigune is effected bu the debuffs like Jellen Zalure etc. I know I've been able to stick my debuffs as guntecher on him. A mistake perhaps? Also De Ragon and De Ragnus are susceptible to Burn and Poison?

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

On 2007-03-01 05:19, AC9breaker wrote:
    Something that I find questionable. The list doesn't seem to show that Carrigune is effected bu the debuffs like Jellen Zalure etc. I know I've been able to stick my debuffs as guntecher on him. A mistake perhaps? Also De Ragon and De Ragnus are susceptible to Burn and Poison?
    The data it was based on was right at least -- my own adaption (*) lists Caligain as being susceptible to a few of them including J/Z.

On 2007-03-01 05:19, AC9breaker wrote:
    What's listed is what the PSU Perfect Bible has and things can always change since it was made (alot of it is already out of date). I checked this on my way to the new Hive mission earlier and it does seem Carriguine can be zalure'd. Didn't have the other two debuffs so I couldn't check those at the time.