I tried my hardest to get this out in time for my friend today in time for "Sad, Cold and Lonely Day" or how I like to call it: "Single's awareness day" but I'm made of phail and procrastination hormones.

After spending loads of time on the actual form and proportion of my HUmar I mess it all up when clothing him. The shoulder pads are iffy, the torso is squiffy, the arse is missy and the the feet look like they're too small for a HUmar. I guess it was a good thing I rushed the Kasami Bracer and Flowen't Sword into it to make the picture look a little more in place.

Originally, it was supposed to be on a cliff edge facing a sunrise in Seaside with a Rati on his back. I mashed the background, I squished the Rati horribly and I couldn't make the sunrise not look like it was firing lasers.

Still, I posted this in response to a thread made a long time ago with Burning_Card I think... But it was how drawing is a harsh learning curve rather than INSTANTANEOUS AMAZING RESULTS.

Well phear not, none of it's in vain. Anyways despite it's flaws (none that I don't have myself) At least you did it! I mean geez, I can't remember the last time I drew anything that I posted...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2007-02-14 15:06 ]</font>