Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Definitely sounds like a connection error. I know the client has a good deal of authority over the server, but you didn't go out of your way to trick either the client or server. Unlike the PSO dupe method where you have to manuipulate menus and such.

It seems rather odd that the server would just let you keep selling things repeatedly without having to go through some roundabout methods, short of connection problems.

Were you able to keep track of your meseta since then? It could have been a client side glitch that only affected what you saw client side and the server had no record of that meseta. Not that I have much knowledge of servers and such mind you

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-02-18 07:25 ]</font>

On 2007-02-17 16:23, Umberger wrote:
    On 2007-02-17 01:12, Reigast wrote:
    You we'rent hitting No instead of yes, were you?
    You didn't hit reply before you read my post, did you?

You didn't use spell check before you posted, did you?
    OMG, I MADE A SUGGESTION!

It must be a flame!

Believe it or not, it was an actual suggestion. Not a flame. I've pressed no a lot of times before when I've been tired.

Boy, Reigast, you SURE are quite the mean-spirited fellow, giving suggestions like that... I suggest you take a chill pill!

Anyway, if you want a REAL meseta duping trick, come up to me, carrying the same amount of money as me, then trade it to me. Then I'll have DOUBLE the meseta!!!!

Aurelianis figured out a way to dupe meseta. You run into a wall for 10-15 seconds, then open a trade with him. Give him one meseta and be amazed as he gives you two! Changed my life.

On one hand, I hope this was just a one-time thing, since at least one version of PSU can stay strong.

On the other, I hope it isn't, since it will bring the 360 elitist bastards I've met down to planet Earth.

On 2007-02-18 07:34, Reigast wrote:

OMG, I MADE A SUGGESTION!

It must be a flame!

Believe it or not, it was an actual suggestion. Not a flame. I've pressed no a lot of times before when I've been tired.
    Sorry, it's hard to tell what things are over the internet with the whole...no tone of voice or anything.

My bad. =|

wait so 360 is legit money and all unlike pc/ps2... *-* .... i might switch over if so.... or play both lol

Being blindly convinced that 360 isnt hackable is like taking a walk on the highway with your eyes closed.
    Every software or hardware is hackable, its just that those script kiddies didnt figure it out yet, or that those who would have the time and knowledge to hack 360 aren't playing PSU or thinking its worth it
    One reason being all those people who dont "want" hacks are on 360 in the first place and the raw playerbase of cheaters who would be interested in hacking PSU is going to PC/PS2 because its simply easier.~
    Besides, people are probably too busy anyway pointing fingers at the PC/PS2 version to see whats going on behind their backs.

Yay for being not worth the effort!!!

i pray that hackers figure out how to do that so then psu for xbox 360 goes down, u bastards think you are safe,secure, and perfect, its time you DIE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?