Hello guys,

I ask you something about a fact which troubles me. Indeed, it is noticed in the game's book that if we don't pay sega, after 3 months they might canceling our account.

I want to know if they really do that after 3months if we don't pay them, or maybe they just want to menace us for not quitting.

Or maybe, they do this only when servors are overloaded, and anyway they don't have to do that on servor PS2/PC (not many guys on)

I need an answer, because if Sega really delete, that's HUGE.

Sorry my poor english, I'm from Euro, and not english.

Thanks for answers, guys.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jenova34 on 2007-02-27 01:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jenova34 on 2007-02-27 01:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jenova34 on 2007-02-27 01:22 ]</font>

A Rappy is for life, not just for christmas.

i would say no, i think every MMORPG iv ever played it stated somin about deleteing your char after a certain amount of time, but in my experience it never happens, i checked my WoW account the other day which i havnt played/payed for in over an year and my character data is still active, i would assume my guildwars chars are still alive also.

With Sega bleeding customers as fast as they are, you can be damn sure they won't be deleting your account after 3 months. They want to give people every incentive to come back*

They had the exact same disclaimer for Blue Burst, btw, but my character was still there after I left for nearly a year.

*This is Sega, so be aware that logic may not apply and they might actually delete your account :P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Callous on 2007-02-27 05:00 ]</font>

Burning Ranger

No ones accounts on the Japanese version have ever been deleted. I've recently been reactivating old players' shops by visiting their rooms via their guildcards to buy cheap goods. Some of them never played beyond their first, free month.

-Jools

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

I've been told that old accounts are only deleted when overflow occurs and they need space for new accounts. Considering that two or three universes out of the many are ever active I doubt we'll ever see overflow, hence no deleted accounts.

Oh yea, i just popped on my guildwars account about a week ago, and all my data was still there from 2 years ago.

Yeah. That goes pretty much for all online gaming servers. They delete only on a need-to-clean basis. They put the disclaimer about 3 months to ensure that if you renew within 3 months, your character is guarranteed. There have been people even on WoW (as heavily loaded as they are) who had quit for a good amount longer than their retention time, and still kept their characters coming back.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.