Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Now you're starting to understand why I'm a cultist.

Well, looks like I conceeded defeat too early based on this...

At least part of what I'm saying seems to be coming to pass as true. The mission map for Familiar Forest even points at another galaxy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2007-04-13 12:25 ]</font>

Not touching that with a ten foot pole since I don't even know where to *begin* with it. (If you have to make theories to explain your theories explaining your theories...)
    Agreed... or at least, I won't really tackle this without breaking it down and digesting it. Might take a while.

In the meantime though, Jon, there's a few minor corrections you might want to take a look at, such at...

Given how weak the Fakis is compared to the Falz on Ragol, one could assume that it could possibly be captured, in something like a Pandora's box.
    Every single Dark Falz/Force in PS has been contained within a Pandora's Box, barring the three from PSIV. None of them were "sealed" inside, except for the one in PSIII which had it's box sealed shut by Orakio's sword. Those boxes were always refuges that the Dark Forces hid inside while they manipulated events and people around them into destorying the seal for them. They weren't in boxes in PSIV because the seal had been partially destoryed - and the Profound Darkness could stage an all-out attack on Algol without concern for Dark Force being defeated (since now more than one could be released per millenia).

PSO's Dark Falz was far more powerful than any Dark Force or Falz which came before it - and yet even he sought refuge in a Pandora's Box.

So the power of Fakis in comparison has nothing to do with it's ability to be trapped in a Pandora's Box - and the Fakis of PSU show absolutely no inclination of needed a Pandora's Box. They plant themselves firmly around the A-Photon Reactor core in the sattelites.

Personally, btw, my theory as to why the PSO Dark Falz was so much more powerful than previous Dark Forces/Falz's is because the Dark Falz you fight in PSO is actually becomming the new Profound Darkness. The PD isn't a coporeal being, it's a conciousness - and Dark Force/Falz's are just an extension of that conciousness. Reguardless of which timeline you follow - PSIII takes place after PSIV (even if just by two generations), which means that a Dark Force was alive after the PD's destruction. It's possible that as an extension of the PD conciousness - that the Dark Force allowed the PD itself to survive. Kinda like "The Thing", where if even a small portion of the alien is left undestoryed - the whole creature regenerates sort of scenario) Anyhow, assuming that PSO and PS are connected - it's possible that as the new core of the PD's power, it gained - and is still gaining, far more power than previous Dark Forces/Falz's ever did. This explains DF's constant need to "evolve" and grow.

One thing it lacked though, was an organic host in which to use as an anchor for the power in the coporeal world. It chose Rico for this role, coincidentally - a female, much like the final form of the original Profound Darkness. (Though it's unknown weither or not the PD from PSIV had a coporeal host as well)

So what happens to the Fakis? Most of it's body is absorbed back into Profound Darkness while the head is left, creating Saccubus.
    Saccubus was a dream sequence - nothing more. If you die (you're supposed to) you suffer no ill-effects. It wasn't a real battle, and you only get like 10 exp and 0 Mes for defeating it. (You don't technically get anything from Lassic or DF either, but they're end-game bosses, there's no point in doing so. Lassic's Shadow gives you 60 though, and the Gold Dragon gives you 100.)

Maybe everyone else secretly agrees with me that the story of PSU is terrible and a disgrace to the PS name
    Secretly? Are you fucking kidding me?

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

The First

Here's a thought...

We know that in 3 series we have to deal with...
    Time Travel
    Alternate Dimensions

So with that it is possible that we are dealing with 8 different realities

There is a pocket Universe in each of the different timelines and in each of those there are both timelines.

Anyways it is possible that Ragol was a station for an attack on Gurhal, which would also explain why the "earthmen" didn't care about destroying a solar system. This would mean Coral is actually Earth though.

this also allows Gurhal to be Algol.

but here's the thing according to the description that forest in an alternate dimension which means that PSO takes place in the sealed pocket universe of PSU/PS

also i cannot concede fully that the forest in PSU is Ragol just yet as the ship does not fit the design of Pioneer 2, but dif reality means dif designs too i guess.

But yeah there is no full link there...other than Gurhal as far as it can be known has been messin up PSO's universe.

It's plausible. I do remember that at the end of PS4 PD initiated a time warp. Perhaps she sent itself back or forwards in time.

The First

On 2007-04-14 14:30, Jonathan_F wrote:
    It's plausible. I do remember that at the end of PS4 PD initiated a time warp. Perhaps she sent itself back or forwards in time.
    you know you might find links in names...I have up to PSU ch2 NPC names listed on my website database...might give some clues..might not, but i don't know enough names for it to be useful to me...

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

On 2007-03-14 03:22, DurakkenX wrote:
    Hey...guess what I just learned of a new link...

in ep3 DF is known to be reborn through "infecting" the last person who beat it, but this doesn't need to jsut be beating it as proven by Flowen.

Now boss's name is called Amplum Umbra which means great darkness, but also gives a clue. If you google amplum you will get a bunch of references to flowers and umbra is used in flowers as well...

Further more D-cells start to be called "germs" and a source of spatial distortion for the cards.

Germ is usually, when talking about living organism, refering to "germinate" and "germination" which is what a flower does... oh and then we have the fact that plants are drawn to their source of food which is shown in PSU...the SEED is attracted to the Aphotons and photons are used in nano-transformers much like the way germs are used in cards...if you feed off a photons for energy you are going to have that energy in you so you make a great power source.

Hrmmm this just gives more credence to my theory >.>
    Holy crap, I just thought of a new theory. If PSO is linked with Phantasy Star III through Crys' ending we know that Ragol has a black hole near it, as indicated by 2 of the other PSIII endings. In PSU Ragol exists on the other side of a dimentional warp (ZOMG the black hole). (the black hole has multiple exits from the Ragol side, Earth and Gurhal, and leads to Ragol from the Gurhal side. Everything that passes through the black hole experiences time travel. That explains why pioneer 2 hasn't landed yet in PSU and why Earth is found inhabited in the alternate ending of PSIII. Ragol to Gurhal travels forward in time.) anyways back to the main part of my theory... After the end of PSO episode 3 the people of Ragol had to dispose of C.A.R.D. Technology because it contains the "Germ". They disposed of the C.A.R.D. Technology by tossing it into the black hole. After traveling through the black hole the "germ" arrived in Gurhal and began to grow, eventually becoming the SEED.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.