Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any one knows the exact method to revive Nei after the Nei-first battle at climatrol?

I remembered there's a jpn site stating a long string of conditions to fulfill for the revival process. Sadly i can't find any english translation for that site anymore. :<

Have you tried using Babelfish to translate it?

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Doesn't that kill the point of the game?
    I mean, in the original, Nei is overkill, and her death makes it all more meaningfull.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I'm pretty sure you have to have beaten the game at least once, though? I can't remember. I do remember that you had to have a save game on the memory card from Generation 1, and you had to do every single party chat up through that point... It was discussed in some detail on an English board at one point, I know, but that particular board has been down for some time.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Found that jpn site that explains the process of reviving nei.

http://www14.plala.or.jp/freedomphantom/nei.html

I loaded the save game from generation 1 for my 1st play thru and completed it yesterday.
    After the credits, the game would ask whether I want to save the "clear" data.
    I immediately start my 2nd play thru, but opps guess i missed something out for revival process.......starting over :<

The game was bought 2 yrs ago. Only now i have the determination to "fully" complete it.
    Back then, the long winding revival process just turned me off

Basically, you need to get every discussion scene and to unlock absolutely every dialog in the game until you've killed Nei First.
    Speak to everybody upon arriving in a new town.
    Use the discussion option every time something new happens (you get a new item like Dynamite, or immediately after you've used it)
    When you know someone new is going to join you, go see the governor first and speak to everyone in town. Meet that person, don't take her with you and go see the governor again.
    Complete every hidden personal quest (like Amy? giving the trimate to that boy in Zema).
    This means you must get:
    The story of the main guy and the child facility (in Paseo)
    The young boy in Paseo that wants to be a thief like Nei (Rudo is NOT in your party)
    The story of the Atomizer in Opta (Nei)
    The group of 3 ppl in Paseo (Rudo)
    Amy must give that boy in Zema (Uriel) a trimate (do that straight away!)
    Have Hugh meet the scientist that gives you the gum after he already gave you the gum.
    Have Anna hear about the motavian thieves in Opta
    In Opta, have Rudo talk to Philipp to get the Necklace with the Silver Bullet.
    Have Kain learn about Prof Rubeno (? who was that guy?) in Piata
    Have Shir learn about the portrait stolen by the motavian in Queris? (the town where you get the maruera gum)

Easy ones to overlook are:
    Talk to everyone in Arima on your first visit and then on your next visit again -without- Rudo in your party.
    After the tragic scene in the north bridge, use the discussion option TWICE.
    Learn Musika before entering the Biosystem Labs and use discussion.
    Use the discussion option after dynamiting the 3rd floor of the Biosystem Labs.
    When you get the System Recorder from the governor, get directly out of the headquarters (don't go to the library) and use discussion. Enter again, go to library, exit and use discussion again.
    Use the discussion at some point in the west bridge before using the Tube Key.
    After giving out the polymeteral (? don't remember that item in english, it's been too long) use discussion before you speak to the motavian guy.
    Go to the whirlpool on the map, examine it, and use the discussion option before using the maruera gum.
    Refuse to fight Nei First and use discussion.

Once you've done all that, kill Nei First and when the scene unfolds in the paseo lab, you should be able to revive her. She can't be taken out of your party, as usual.
    Her "Nei weapon" is the Animal Claw, which you will get in Skur in the basement floor 3 in exchange for the Necklace with a Silver Bullet.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

That's a fairly convoluted revival process. If I remember right, a person could use a Game Genie to revive her back in the day. Too bad you couldn't save the game while using a Game Genie.

Thanks for the translation Saffran.

Looks like I messed up again. I killed Nei First with Rolf. Nothing happens after returning to Paseo. 8 hrs gone down the toliet. :<

"When you know someone new is going to join you, go see the governor first and speak to everyone in town. Meet that person, don't take her with you and go see the governor again. "

Speak to everyone in town as in speak to the people in Paseo?

"Talk to everyone in Arima on your first visit and then on your next visit again -without- Rudo in your party."

Opps, i only visited and talked to everyone only once. Then i went to retrieve Rudo and include him in the team.

"Go to the whirlpool on the map, examine it, and use the discussion option before using the maruera gum. "

I investigate the whirlpool 1st before going to that mountain area. Guess i will investigate it when i am about to enter next time.

Beside the above, i think i did the rest of the tasks.......3rd try coming up ;/

Yeah, the ppl in Paseo and the governor generally tell you rumors about someone wanting to see you.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Thanks Saffan

On my 3rd try now,
    I realised 1 of the mistake i made.....
    Previously, At the 1st visit to Arima, I didn't talk to a girl that has info on Triem 1st.
    I missed out on a "discussion" part on that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Renamon on 2007-03-06 12:19 ]</font>