Thread: PM devices

if i go and buy a pm device and feed it to my pm will it automatically change into the pm from the device. my pm is only at level five do i have to level it all the way up before i can use it?

Yep. Level it all the way before you use it. You don't want to waste it.

Remember, you have to finish your PM to its final form. Then you know what series of PM it is. Then you need the board that fits with its series.

A 451 board will not go into a 420. So that means, if you have a 410, the only PM evolutions that you can give her is (411,412,413,414,415) though only 411 and 412 are available. The 410 PM evolution is also there to put her back to her original 410 form.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-03-13 08:11 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

so if i bought it and gave it to my pm right now it wouldnt do anything?

I would be so mad if you could use it from the start >.< but yep you have to take it to lvl 80 then feed it to her

if i quick level it with monomates will the stats change when i feed it or will they stay the same

Anything you feed it, will change the stats eventually. Evolutions are at 20, 50, and 80. Look at http://www.psupedia.org to see the evolution requirements.

Take note Monomates are among the Striking/tech variety. That is, it raises some Striking with a little bit of Tech behind it.

sorry i meant if i level it up with monomates and then feed it the device will the stats change according to the new pm

Oh. No. Stats do not change. Your PM is still very much the 4XX series it belongs to. You keep all the stats, battle exp, and everything. The only thing it changes is:

1. Appearance
    2. Precise weapons (still within the battle-type) the PM uses in battle.
    3. Precise attitude (or programming behavior script) in battle.
    4. Any possible additional attachments (Auto-Regen Health/SUV) etc.

The production stats (striking, ranged et all) are for synthing only. They have no influence on how your PM will be in battle, except what model it will become.

The PM evolution devices change the battle model of your PM (i.e. the A.I. and equipment), no synthing related stats will be influenced (assuming the flavor text is just that).