Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

That's right, I just got sooo tired of being a Fortetecher, the horribly horrible HP, the bad defenses,the deiying, people talk about how bad of a player you are, waiting to use some cards and A rank armor was getting impaitent. So, I decided to go for something new, but I still wanted to be part force, and wanted to use my Kikamis, It was either Guntecher or Wartecher, I decided to go for wartecher because I was into daggers more than guns so I happily skipped to the GAURDIAN'S Colony to change my class. Once I did I looked down at my status, over 800 HP, holy crap, that's better than 400! ATA Is near the 100s and so is the ATP! I go and get me some Melee weapons and PAs so I can do my thing and what the CRAP! I'm only doing 70-150 on these monsters using my melee weapons!! What does a woman have to give to have good defence AND damage?! Wa it a big mistake? HELP A SISTA OUT! >_<

EDIT: Oh, I failed to mention.."OMG! NO RODS? "

Seriously,I love rods! I have only 5 wands, 2 being a B rank, 2 a C and one A...I know they cast fast but..low PP...And, only 2 slots for Techs..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2007-03-24 01:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2007-03-24 01:37 ]</font>

you don't really get as big numbers as a hunter but you get 70-150 a lot more often.
    But yeah hybrid classes don't do as much damage as forte classes.
    If you want good defence and damage go fortefighter. (shrug)

Hopefully the rod thing will be sorted out with Mahdoogs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mll on 2007-03-24 01:46 ]</font>

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

My main on PS2 started out as WT and personally i liked it a lot better than FT. You cant expect to be able to hit like a Fortefighter of course, but you can resta/reverser/buff/debuff so it WELL makes up for that. Another good thing about it is that they have amazing defensive power, 2nd best(?) dfp in the game and i think the same for mst, so they can definately take a beating, then just resta the damage away. The only real downside is the lower damage, but with levels and better weapons that becomes insignificant as well.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

What race and lv is your WT? And what weapons were you using when you got 70-150 damage?

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Wartechters are the "paladins" of PSU -- They deal really pathetic damage, they can heal quite well, and good-god can they ever take one-hell-of-a-beating.

You may not be the best damage dealer out there, but -nobody- else can take as much of a beating from techs as you can.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the wartecher side!

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2007-03-24 01:21, MayLee wrote:
    The single reason why my main character isn't going Wartecher.

Casting with wands, blah.

Maylee... you have betrayed me..

Wartecher.. *scoff*

On 2007-03-24 05:46, PJ wrote:
    On 2007-03-24 01:21, MayLee wrote:
    The single reason why my main character isn't going Wartecher.

Casting with wands, blah.
    Especially if you're a dude, you're stuck with the A rank wands which have that star thingie. Just looks, odd on a male.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Well, when I go Guntecher (After Fortetecher 10), I'm gonna use grinded 6* Tenora wands. Those LOOK cool. (But when I tried grinding them, most of the time they broke at the SECOND grind, god XD)

I don't even like Rangering. And I love Huntering, so you'd think Wartecher would be the obvious solution, if I hate wands either way, but naah, Guntecher gets Shotgun and Lasers.

EDIT: Also, I'm gonna be the worst Ranger ever. Fire bullets only XD (I'll state again, only playing with my friends, so I don't care to be SEing the crap out of everything )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-03-24 06:37 ]</font>