Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Crimson Beast has to be one of my favorite Parum missions so far, and to top it off did a B run and get 3000meseta and 29 mission points on an S reward.

Very Very nice. What are the level on those B creatures? What kind of creatures did you see there? Is it an outside or an inside-structure map?
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Block 1 and 2 is Relics, Block 3 is Raffon, it has monsters from both areas except stateria and bees. Theres a Gol Dolva at the end thats actually harder then the De Ragan too lol. It also has 3 person switch doors like PSO had D:

The monsters are lv30 with lv20 being required to join.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BioWarrior on 2007-03-23 08:22 ]</font>

Gotcha. So it's another cool co-op mission. I'm going to have to coax a couple of others to join me there. That is, because I can't persuade by force like I would in Disgaea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-03-23 08:26 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Where do you access it? And do you recall what the level of the S2 enemies is?

I think S2 enemies were 85+, and its at the Raffon Lakeshore lobby right after Plains Overlord.

yes, it's 85+ for S2... 15800 meseta I believe, and a bit less MP than Labs S2, but no bees to worry about. De ragan is easy as always, especially with good fire armor.

THE JACKEL

Thanks for the info, all.

I do hate it when we get a Shagrees or whatever you spell them map, but other than that, not so bad. 139 MP on S2, great alternative when you get bored of Lab S2 already.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

On 2007-03-23 09:29, Shiroryuu wrote:
    I do hate it when we get a Shagrees or whatever you spell them map, but other than that, not so bad. 139 MP on S2, great alternative when you get bored of Lab S2 already.
    ??? u do know that the dragon type monsters here and maotoob have the least HP than any other monster in the game right?

and it makes it eaier that im a ranger ^.^

how cna u hate that and not the go vahras that kills every one in 3 hits!!(newmans it kills in 1-2 hits)
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM