Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4148495051525354 ... LastLast

Wut does the slicer PA look like?
    Nobo Habaharu/ 150/ Beast/ Fighmaster
    ExCaLiBeR/ 132/ CAST/ Gunmaster

Look up "PSU slicer PA" in youtube and the video of it at lv 11 will pop up.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

A gun that shoots boomerangs at an incredibly slow rate, is probably the best way to explain the PA.

wow. any more acroteher pics?
    i must see more.

PSP is automatically good just because of Helga. Morganna's Avatar

[img]imghttp://www.apocalypse-tribe.com/ac9breaker/psuex_0090.jpg[/img]

I am trying to figure out how to remake that face at least so I can level up a cast before AOTI comes out. Looks like he might be using the new faces feature, and so the screenshots won't guide me as well. That is seriously the best looking Caseal ever.

On 2007-07-16 05:35, Morganna wrote:

I am trying to figure out how to remake that face at least so I can level up a cast before AOTI comes out. Looks like he might be using the new faces feature, and so the screenshots won't guide me as well. That is seriously the best looking Caseal ever.
    it is a freakin awesome caseal but cant u change the way your face is in the expansion? i remember reading it here somewhere and telling my friend and he got all excited cuz his character looks like an old man XD

that and cuz i wanted to take my cast's helmet off for a bit
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

That is a serious caseal. You know, I'm considering replacing my FT with a caseal FI/AF because I leveled a pure force and didn't like it too much. Plus my other two guys are hybrid techers anyway. Should be a nice challenge not to have resta or buffs. Kinda take those things for granted after a while. In PSO, I had a way to change my class and looks at any time...oh well.

Caseals are cool, but everyone has the same parts and 90% are named Kos-Mos. lol.

On 2007-07-16 08:59, pikachief wrote:

it is a freakin awesome caseal but cant u change the way your face is in the expansion? i remember reading it here somewhere and telling my friend and he got all excited cuz his character looks like an old man XD

Hey, that's me!

To answer your question, no you couldn't change faces in beta, but we just might be able to in the full version.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

On 2007-07-16 12:01, DarkEpyon00 wrote:
    On 2007-07-16 08:59, pikachief wrote:

Hey, that's me!

To answer your question, no you couldn't change faces in beta, but we just might be able to in the full version.
    So, there is still a possiblity we can?
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

yea and i remember reading that we could in full version because japanese complained about not bieng abel to take their cast helmets off
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM