Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

nice, cg to ur gf, and my main char is thew one ill be on, logging on in a few mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

she decided to head to your shop now, apprently... and I think, if it's the right room, she glared at your shop prices <_<;;
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

why......and probably the right room, cuz i know nothing of prices, when i get on in a few mins, do you mind helping me learn them?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

No problem; it's a fairly simple task. She's waiting for you now, and she gets impatient XD

just saying it's a good deal... of all the ones you could possibly get.
    Most definitely. Is a 12% Halp Serafi more rare than Crea Doubles? Absolutely. More useful? LOLno. (In the least insulting manner possible.)

I guarantee that girl thought I was an asshole too for saying that, and for arguing against her later. Whoever is on the negative side of my opinions, always thinks I'm an ass, and whoever else is observing it, usually thinks, that's a good point. I know you know I made a good point, and I know halp serafi is rare. I've been hunting since it was found to be obtainable and haven't gotten it. Plenty of stupid eggs and feathers though. I don't really want to trade my Crea Doubles, because they own Onmagoug, which has been useful. But I figured I'd at least see if you budged. I'm not trying to be mean, as I prolly wouldn't trade it either just saying it's a good deal... of all the ones you could possibly get.

THE JACKEL
    I figured you were just checking to see where I stood on it, it's just your reply post to my answer seemed a little... angry that I said no. XD It is a pretty good deal if either of us were willing to trade said items, but if we were, I bet we could probably get better offers for both our wares. Congrats on getting a high %, btw.

Most definitely. Is a 12% Halp Serafi more rare than Crea Doubles? Absolutely. More useful? LOLno. (In the least insulting manner possible.)
    Is the Halp Serafi more useful to me? Yes. Do I use double sabers? No. Being such a low element works rather well, because it's almost neutral, and therefore I can use it on a broader range of enemies. There are both plus and negative sides to the offer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-04-11 15:44 ]</font>

Well I just noticed of the 3 classes you have listed as using, the same one that can use S daggers, is the same one that uses double sabers. If you don't use double sabers, I think you should consider getting at least one. It RAPES groups of enemies. 300 damage on 4 enemies each swing, with 7 swings in the combo = damage of 8400! LOVE IT, but that's with a high percent doubles.

And I wasn't mad, just a little surprised actually.

THE JACKEL

On 2007-04-11 15:52, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    Well I just noticed of the 3 classes you have listed as using, the same one that can use S daggers, is the same one that uses double sabers. If you don't use double sabers, I think you should consider getting at least one. It RAPES groups of enemies. 300 damage on 4 enemies each swing, with 7 swings in the combo = damage of 8400! LOVE IT, but that's with a high percent doubles.

And I wasn't mad, just a little surprised actually.

THE JACKEL
    I suppose I should rephrase: I don't use doubles NOW. XD I was curious enough to have used them enough to own a few decent %s, and to level Gravity Dance to 21. I liked using them for a while, and had a pair of non-elemental Crea Doubles... but while they take away from the same-ness of Nightwalkers, they didn't seem to be a whole lot better. I won't use Tornado Dance, and Spiral is a bit boring to start with... I dunno, I'll not end up using the Halp Serafi on my main character, but I do have an alt that'll be a Wartecher.

Witchblade56 - if the offer still stands, you've won the Degahna Cannon. PM'd

<_<;; *triple-posting for bumpage* Shiryuu, were you still interested in the Te/Mind S?