Hi, I've just bought PSO episodes 1 and 2 for Xbox original, re-set up my live account after a few years, signed in and........... there's no one online! Have I just wasted about £20?

I'm sorry to say it but you might have, a few of us still go on every once in awhile but the community is dead.

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

I'm guessing you are on the European Live Servers. I know nothing of the Euro Servers. If you could get your Xbox onto the American Servers you could find somebody to play with. Once my new disk drive comes in I will be playing PSO-X again.

The 4chan LAZER BEAMZ FIRING MISSLES RAnewm. Raysa's Avatar

Ahh PSO Xbox. I miss those days. x128x Clan.Snowfox, Phoenix, Mr.Roboto. So much fun
    GT: Monkeybeerhax

Char
    Beat - Guntecher, Fortegunner, Gunmaster.

i doubt it would actually be possible to get onto the american servers would it?

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

I am sure that it can be done. I am not well versed on such things though. I have played Burnout 3 on Xbox Live w/ppls from Europe and Halo 2 w/British and German players. Maybe if you do a forum search you can dig something up. Or if you go to the forums on xbox.com possibly.

I have played the GCN version online while using voice chat over Xbox Live. That was a lot of fun. Except for the fact that the ppls I was playing w/had not played a single stage of challenge mode past Stage one. . . .

rare seeker not hunter

I've been playing psox 4 like ever offline i just wish i had live, if i ever do get live just look @ my profile to see my character data. it would be fun to play psox online @ least once though. btw i'm 1 of the few legit players who don't cheat ( i don't mind playing w/ cheaters just so every1 knows i'm not that choosey).

thx jaspaller i'm still playing pso offline even now, but maybe a little less cause of a possible job.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zentetsua on 2007-07-09 15:47 ]</font>

Nice job bumping a 3 month old topic.