Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Eggy Bastard

hackers speak out,becuase Im curoius about something.how do crea weapons grind?frankly,their base stats are horrific,often to a point of uselessness,which is why you see 1 out of every 9 million people actually using the fuckin things.

so hackers who have got the grinder A boards,enlighten us:do they grind well?they had a screen shot on the srank weapons catalog about one weapon that had crappy base stats (agito repca if I remember right) and after like 3 grinds it gained something like 588 att. ....so we may be in for a surprise.all you people who buy crea weapons for cheap shoudl stockpile them and start grinding once we finally get the damn grinder boards just to see if eventaully,like kubara weapons(which they are,dont forget),they are worth getting all the gemstones to make them.shit,noone wanted kubara waepons till we all knew how they grinded so well,so how can we judge crea's until weve had a chance to grind them like the normal kubaras that now run rampant in player shops for 600k?

the JP guy (Itsuki i believe) stated that Crea replica weapons grind terribly. stats were still poor.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

so much for exclusive for only human and newman. Humans are weak as they are in physical strength and they throw in a weapon that is just as weak = total uselessness. I have a human fighgunner and i am tire of how weak she attack even with solid power equip. I was hoping that the crea weapons would replace our special attack since we dont have anything else really that awesome like nanoblast or SUV. It seems that Crea weapons would be much more better at higher %, but then wouldnt it be the same with other weapons anyway...>.> Hopefully ST will add more crea weapons that are actually useful and stronger later on.

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

Welcome to city wok how can I help you?

^ That is hilarious. You've brightened my day.

But, to stay on topic, aren't there situations where the Creas work really well? I'd assume the standard sabers and daggers tear bosses apart, thanks to targeting more body parts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Astarin on 2007-04-23 10:26 ]</font>

On 2007-04-23 08:35, Rashiid wrote:
    the JP guy (Itsuki i believe) stated that Crea replica weapons grind terribly. stats were still poor.
    The key thing to note is that they don't gain any PP, although they do gain about twice the ATP that a normal A-rank weapon would. But this doesn't make them much better. With the exception of maybe a couple of the swords and the Claire Sabra.

You have to also keep in mind that the primary reason to grind A-rank melee weapons is for PP increases. They gain very minimal ATP as a whole (with a few exceptions). Since Claire don't gain any PP, you're reliant on the ATP gains.

Japanese wiki information on it (The ones that don't gain any PP are the ones you should be looking at).
    Sabers
    Sword

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-04-23 10:24, Astarin wrote:
    ^ That is hilarious. You've brightened my day.

But, to stay on topic, aren't there situations where the Creas work really well? I'd assume the standard sabers and daggers tear bosses apart, thanks to targeting more body parts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Astarin on 2007-04-23 10:26 ]</font>
    nope, my undersanding is tat the extra body part targeted does NOT apply to Photon Arts, only to the regular attacks. And we both know that boss fights = PA SPAM

Hugh doesn't suck. Nyah.

Yeah, Skills > Crea attacks, and Creas don't improve skills.

The whole "Newman and Human" thing seems to be more of a "No you can't have a special ability. You were designed to be utterly crap. However, we'll laugh at you by throwing something worse than freaking normal weapons your way."

The Eggy Bastard

the only situation I see crea's being effective is gravity dance.it will make a good crowd control skill become fairly unstoppable,with the extra target thrown in.that would be effective both in mobs and bosses alike.

so,the atp increase is decent on the items then?someone posted an image in the s rank weapon catalog(the thread with all the pictures of the s rank weaps) of the agito repca I think it was called and it gained a whole hell of a lot of atp after being grinded only 3 or 4 times.if I can find the link I will post it.

and idk if newmans are getting even worse in AoI,just fortetechers.notice how every single class except them and the brand new classes gets some sort of considerable buff?the only thing saving them is that they are still the only class that can use rods.

thats...about...it.if guntechers got so much tp why cant fortes get just a little bit more hp?or atp/ata?since theyre supposed to equip the fucking s rank cards and bows for christ's sake!whatever,on topic,creas dont seem to be entirely too useful.

i guiess well have to just wiat to see how much power they gain when we grind them wehn we finally get the damn boards.

you know,because,we bought this game how many months ago and still the whole thing isnt at our fingertips-.but thats cool.

Sucks that creas aren't that great. Heck I'm even a Fortegunner so sabers and swords are pretty much a waste of time for me. Plus there is some 12* Rifle that's Cast only, right?

Human + Fortegunner = LOL @ Siertes.

Where's my Crea Rifle or Twin Crea Handguns?!

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad