Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slicers

9 37.50%
  • Forest

15 62.50%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

On 2007-04-29 12:35, Alamar wrote:
    I understand that. But I do want endless nightmare that be great mass spawns one after the other great fun lol
    That it will. Actually there's a mission offline kind of like that called Absolute Zero. I mean even though I might not want the forest I'll still go if my friends want to do a mission there. Otherwise I am very happy about AoI they made the slicer not suck and thats good enough for me.

Yea it was not good in PSO My most hated weapon. There is new content with the old. I take it like this If it is not broke don't fix it. If they did all new content someone would complain they wanted old stuff too. knowing that I think they did both (the whip and the funny as hell Katolva cannon) So i think there is something for everyone new and old content. everyone wins in my opinion
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

On 2007-04-29 12:31, Alamar wrote:
    Um Sychosis U sound like you played the Beta version is this true? If not how do you know it ruined the game. Old Pso is still a great game i think if they bring back some of that game content and monsters it mean more fun. Sega is making a whole new game Why complain it ruins it.? Just a Question Because I don't understand you Point. If you have played please let me know how it ruins game.thx
    I could have played it, but initial reports turned me off a great deal.

ah ok thx for the reply
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

On 2007-04-29 12:45, Alamar wrote:
    Yea it was not good in PSO My most hated weapon. There is new content with the old. I take it like this If it is not broke don't fix it. If they did all new content someone would complain they wanted old stuff too. knowing that I think they did both (the whip and the funny as hell Katolva cannon) So i think there is something for everyone new and old content. everyone wins in my opinion
    You know I was beginning to think I was the only person who hated Slicers. I really want the Koltova cannon though. They are my most hated enemy in this game and to torture one as a weapon would give me great joy.

Remember this is a beta.

And that for the original beta for PSU, IIRC, we had Parum. That was it.

That's nothing compared to what we have now. If AoI is anything like the size comparison between PSU beta and PSU itself, then we are getting a shitload of content in this one.

We'll prolly even get the rest of PSO, lawlz.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

If they were going to randomly put in some PSO stuff (the two games should be kept far apart in my opinion - I care not for PSO elements in PSU but a new PSO done well would be stellar) they could of at least implemented it well.

I approve, however, of the Chainsawd.

At this stage (in my mind) the cons outweigh the pros (the expansion does nothing to fix really what is wrong with the game and instead just throws new stuff onto it) but I shall remain open-minded.
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.

lolol to funny yea the fact that it moves and is on ropes is to cool.
    Carl Sagan

Since PSU Story mode has only 12 chapters and Ep2 so far is up to 8 and soon 9, is there a chance it will be finished before AoI comes out? It would be pretty pointless to play AoI Story mode if so since it is just a rehash of Ep2.

On 2007-04-29 12:57, Helly wrote:
    Since PSU Story mode has only 12 chapters and Ep2 so far is up to 8 and soon 9, is there a chance it will be finished before AoI comes out? It would be pretty pointless to play AoI Story mode if so since it is just a rehash of Ep2.
    It is? I the online one was building up to the sequel. Since there are so many twist and turns it doesn't look like it will end with a happy ending more like a to be continued.