Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got good and bad news I figured out how to get PSU working on windows vista after the latest patch, basically in short I got it to work by turning off the UAC which is user account control. To do this go to start control panel then go to search in the upper right hand corner and type in UAC. User Accoutn Control will appear underneath the search click on it and then uncheck the UAC BOX. You will then be prompted to reboot your pc please do so. Once your PC boots up you should now be able to access PSU. The good news is the game works the bad is your computer is now open to all types of viruses without UAC, goodluck, if you need any help just post and let me know I'm off to play

well its a good thing you figured that out but it sucks because its not my computer so i cant turn the UAC off lol

Dude... I love you.

OMG

IT'S WORKING

I'll tell you one thing though, seeing all of my preferences go right out the window REALLY bothers me, but it's worth it. Even though I'll be restarting every time I decide to start and stop playing. ><

THANK YOU

Edit: *Forgot that he has reinstalled PSU*
    AHHHH PATCHES!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RegulusHikari on 2007-05-14 15:23 ]</font>

Thanks a million! It's very unfortunate... let's hope this is completely resolved with the next patch!! I'm actually reluctant to even do this cause I have no other security software.......
    Darichian
    Ranger (Main)
    Ship 2, block 20/21

My UAC was disactivated From the Start But i still get "Speed Hack Detected" i even got my firewall set to exception on PSU and i got nothing running in background not even my browser almost all my Icons are disactive whats the problem should i delete my GG folder?

so can you just turn the UAC on and off after everytime you play so the computer doesnt get alot of viruses on it

Ill try to turn it off an on Ill try that.Btw my PC dosen't have any viruses. =X

You can easily turn UAC on and off. I posted how to do this quite awhile ago (like maybe 6 months ago or so before the final OEM and retail releases were available to the public.)

You can go to START then RUN (or hold down the Windows key and press R) to bring up RUN. Type in MSCONFIG and then go to the TOOLS tab. Scroll down and you'll find the tools DISABLE UAC and ENABLE UAC, just click launch and reboot each time you want to turn it on or off.

Oh so Say I have UAC off then i turn it on then Off then i play PSU?

Thanks, it really works, but for some reason, I just can't connect to the server on the laptop. I can connect on the other one, but not this one.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel