View Poll Results: He he he read title it says all...
But seriously will u transfer over to moatoob when neudaiz hits

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yea enough neudaiz for me :X

3 10.00%
  • Yea Gotta finish moatoob before parum

19 63.33%
  • Nope I love neudaiz!

1 3.33%
  • Nah i'm used to neudaiz and like the rewards

0 0%
  • Moatoob? What's that?

3 10.00%
  • Parum ftw!

4 13.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I dunno about the end-gamers comment.

The team I was in for Flame Garden B last night was lv's 25~50 for most of us (we had one lv80 join for a few) and after a couple goes our time was down to 8:00 ... once you've got your team organized by someone who knows what they're doing, and practiced a bit to get new people up to speed, it's easily do-able. Then you're earning rewards twice as fast as possible elsewhere.

Its the usual PSU policy on learning curve ... I'm sure everyone's noticed by now* that basically every time something is difficult or sucky on the surface (classes, PA's, weapon types, missions) its basically a guarantee that it's exploding with awesome once you've got it mastered.

* truthfully, I think most people are going to get their minds blown wide open by this
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

the second parum mission is easy to get an S on >.>

but my plan is, farm ortaresins for 2 hours, then get 100 PA frags then lvl up my alt. as much as i can this week! (hopefully 49-55)

then next week i'll start moatoob
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I've been doing moatoob since day 1.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2007-06-01 10:10, Akaimizu wrote:

Particularly the 2nd fire mission of Parum pretty much needs mostly end-gamers to clear with a high ranking regardless of level.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-01 10:12 ]</font>
    The second Parum mission isn't that hard, the main problem is people do not pick the correct path and people don't choose proper teams. The left path is good if you have many gunners since it is mostly birds. So basically 3 fG/FG to kill and the rest purify. The right path is for a mostly hunter party since it has lots of Vahra. So you need 3 FG/fF as a kill party and the rest purify. Another thing that required to get S is to USE TRAPS. Vitace/Gol Dova are hard to kill unless you trap them and are the main reason why people cannot get S. When I use The Hulk I use almost a stack of Virus/Burn G traps each A run (considering you get a 16,500 meseta reward its not expensive). I have joined many random parties and managed to get an S in them because we kept things organized.

Yeah. We spammed Burn/Poison Traps and SE4 burn status effects on the Gol Dovas throughout the whole time, and it still seemed like it took a bit too long to take em down. We certainly didn't go in unprepared. I wouldn't say it's easy, but doable. Even when done right, you'll cut it close depending on what your party make is capable of.

Perhaps we just need some more runs so that absolutely no wrong turns, for any amount of time, are made. I thought we were being pretty efficient, but I guess the definition of easy, in this forum, is still a perfect run.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-01 11:37 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

The question is..
    Are you? ;x

I agree that Moatoob needs to be finished before Parum gets its super missions, but I honestly don't care where I play. These stats and weapons that we obtain won't last forever, and they've honestly become virtual items to me. It just depends on the people I am with, so whatever they want to do, I'll probably not care. Though, I do find myself picking most of the missions we play... xD Maybe because they don't care either. *shrug* Yeah, I'll probably be doing some Moatoob.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-06-01 11:59 ]</font>

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

It doesn't really matter if people dont go to Moatoob, the points from Neudaiz will count anyways. The only thing we'll lose by not purifying Moatoob is a clothing discount

We have to purify Moatoob first because the mission is 20min long you dont have to do ANYTHING though. if you kill nothing and just AFK it considers you beating it! You can even still get 10 PA frags for beating all the missions if you afk the moatoob mission. I vote, MASSIVE AFK PARTIES ON MOATOOB FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afk letting the time run out will not earn any purifiaction points so you are wasting your time if you want to help us to purify Moatoob do that.