View Poll Results: He he he read title it says all...
But seriously will u transfer over to moatoob when neudaiz hits

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yea enough neudaiz for me :X

3 10.00%
  • Yea Gotta finish moatoob before parum

19 63.33%
  • Nope I love neudaiz!

1 3.33%
  • Nah i'm used to neudaiz and like the rewards

0 0%
  • Moatoob? What's that?

3 10.00%
  • Parum ftw!

4 13.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

On 2007-06-01 11:53, RyukiZero wrote:
    The question is..
    Are you? ;x

Yes whenever i can get online ;D
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

Hooray for running Moatoob C runs!

...Well, I can handle Moatoob B runs, but at level 22, it's not that much fun.

Ive been doing C/B runs all the time woith my FG on moa. getting S solo on C and S with 2 ppl on B. but yea we need more ppl there.

I left newdaiz to the n0bs from the begining and have been doing moatob all the week

On 2007-06-01 11:33, Akaimizu wrote:
    Yeah. We spammed Burn/Poison Traps and SE4 burn status effects on the Gol Dovas throughout the whole time, and it still seemed like it took a bit too long to take em down. We certainly didn't go in unprepared. I wouldn't say it's easy, but doable. Even when done right, you'll cut it close depending on what your party make is capable of.

Perhaps we just need some more runs so that absolutely no wrong turns, for any amount of time, are made. I thought we were being pretty efficient, but I guess the definition of easy, in this forum, is still a perfect run.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-01 11:37 ]</font>
    Yes depending on what classes everyone is and what level they are it could be cutting it close even doing everything perfect. Even one wrong turn can cost an extra 20+ seconds which is ALOT. I admit in random parties it almost always takes 1-2 runs to get things done efficiently which is why I usually stick with people I know who have done many runs there before. And yes Gol Dova are hard to take down even when burning them although having a fF spam a multi hit move helps too. Mayalee Fury/Twin Mayalee helps a ton with those big guys and will greatly help out your force(if you have one).

Yeah, the only thing we were missing were the high level Fighters ready to spam those PAs. Still, I'd call that end gamers. What else could you call them?
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I've done more Moatoob fire then any of the other fire missions put together. I think I've only even completed 1 PA frag run. But I'll keep at it if it helps~