Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Waste of time? No way. I'm sure it helped many of us plenty. I've just been running 3B variation more lately with my alt to help with purification points. (Though hopeless, but I still care damit.)

And like I said before, it's bugging me that I don't know the switches info 100%. And would like to figure it out before FB ends.

It's just like a puzzle. And I want to know the answer or I can't sleep well at nights.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2007-06-25 14:33 ]</font>
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

It bugs me as well. I always try to see what happens with each button press, but usually a team mate shoots them all so quickly its hard to tell. Also, I'm not the type of person who likes telling people what to do or to not shoot something.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

I ran into 3B twice last night and they both had the same pattern. I could hit the 3rd button afterall. But the 4th is still out of range for my duallies and handgun.
    After hitting the 1st 3 buttons, they apparently were all traps and my teammates were doomed both times. Also, the red orb appeared on the 3rd button each time. So it does seem that it indicates a certain trap. (didn't have time to ask which one).

The only way to set them free was to kill the flyers as quickly as I could so I could shoot the 4th button while on the bridge.
    Man, that sucked. I guess I was in a room full of fighters that time around. Or the one RA or FO was stuck in the pit. ><

But still fun times.

Interesting, I just now saw this. The Urgent Udders part is pretty much the same as they way I wrote my guide (link in my sig olol).

Anyway, just a few notes:

1. Try to have ranged and force classes on the "fighting" team, and hunters on the purifying team, since hunters suck at hurting Tengohgs.
    2. Make sure all trap-users know that using Burn Trap G is better than Virus Trap G for this mission, since Burn will kill faster.
    3. Confuse Trap G beats Freeze Trap G for the Olgohmons. Not only will they leave you alone, they'll also hurt each other, making things go a little faster.
    4. The pit button makes the red orb sow up on a random switch in block 3. You must shoot all switches except the one with the orb. As a side note, the switches can only be shot by someone with a bow or rifle.

On 2007-06-25 13:57, PALRAPPYS wrote:
    Nice guides. Should help some people learn the missions well.

Oh, and Siertes, why is it that the blue photon colors seem to turn out white in all your pictures? The Jitseen, cubo, p. eraser, etc...
    Hehe that's because I have Post effects turned off. It's a PC version option that controls all the glowy effects in the game. It just causes me to have too much slowdown when it's on, especially after I turned the MIPMAP option on. Just another stupid sacrifice I have to make in order for this damn game to run smoothly.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-06-26 11:11, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
    3. Confuse Trap G beats Freeze Trap G for the Olgohmons. Not only will they leave you alone, they'll also hurt each other, making things go a little faster.
    ...but Sleep trap G's are the best!
    4. The pit button makes the red orb sow up on a random switch in block 3. You must shoot all switches except the one with the orb. As a side note, the switches can only be shot by someone with a bow or rifle.
    They can be shot with a pistol or crosbow from the bridge, but the zoona in the room have to be cleared first to allow access....I know, I know, by the time this happens, everyone in the pit should have killed the Mizura and gotten out, but TECHNICALLY you can still shoot the switches with a pistol.

Hey! Those were the answers I seeked! Thanks Ffuzzy-Logik!
    Oh I see. 3 buttons are needed to release them.
    I can sleep well again tonight...