Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lemme just tell you about my situation. For the past month I've been home every single day. All day every day. I constantly try and level up but everyone is a major higher level than i am. I'm 117 and they sky rocket to 130's up to 170's. HOW ARE THEY DOING THIS!? I mean I'll admit it, I flat out have absolutely no life. But cmon this is hard to believe >_<

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Maybe they're doing Ult. Heat Sword. There is a TON of stuff to kill in that online quest.

or offline ultimate cakequest (is it still filled with monsters on cube? - there are 100.000+ exp each run at dreamcast)

edit - since i'm still playing, its 'are', not 'where' ^_^;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2002-12-18 06:34 ]</font>
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

King of Battle Mode

Imagine bringing back the Endless Nightmare #4 quest. Yea lvling wouldn't be a prob no more!

Veteran Fighter

I'm a lowely Lv. 141 i'd be 160+ if i didn't have to wait 3 weeks after the initial US Release because i live in England and there were no copies over here It's not really that hard to level up i have crammed in just over 200 hours in 5 weeks just keep doing the Addicting Food Quest and ULT HS.

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Yes, Addicting Food is still filled with stuff to kill and it is quickly becoming my favourite offline quest for exp and items. I find it exhilirating to run up to ten vulmers/govulmers and beat them up with my dragon slayer +34 just so I can watch them all keel over and die in synch. It'd be even more fun if I had a chainsawd or red sword, but hey, doing from 200dmg - 415dmg on each enemy (with shifta/zalure cast) ain't so bad!

Simple really, it doesn't take 900k to go from level 110-111 anymore. Doing a Forest-Mines run is an easy 230k+ at least, depending on the level varation.

I've been lazy lately, I definitely should be higher than 140...

On 2002-12-18 07:10, Elusive_Llama wrote:
    Yes, Addicting Food is still filled with stuff to kill and it is quickly becoming my favourite offline quest for exp and items. I find it exhilirating to run up to ten vulmers/govulmers and beat them up with my dragon slayer +34 just so I can watch them all keel over and die in synch. It'd be even more fun if I had a chainsawd or red sword, but hey, doing from 200dmg - 415dmg on each enemy (with shifta/zalure cast) ain't so bad!
    Of course, since they pooched HUmars, we don't GET Shifta/Deband...

Of course, I've also got a Zanba, so I can match that WITHOUT it ;p

I just wish one of those Baranz's would drop their parts so I can give my RAcast something more powerful to play with than a Final Impact in Heat Sword.

(Yes, I know Llama.)

The Best

People dont have lifes
    I used not have one but i found it
    U are a loser
    im sorry