OK yesterday I went out to find PSO for Gamecube. So I started on my way. I went to best buy to find that they didnt have any in stock. I then checked three other nearby best buys and nothing. I went and checked electronic boutique, and well nothing. I then checked Babbeges and Gamestop and nothing as well. I then was down to my last resort and desperately wanting the game I headed over to Target. I went to the electronic section and WoW it was right there. Like 5 copies were sitting inside of that glass case. So well as you probably guessed I bought one. Now this story has no point other than if you dont know where to find something. Check the places that nobody else would...I am pretty dumb.

Peace-

yup, i had the same problem the first week the game came out. I first looks in circuit city, nothing. Best buy, nothing. eb, nothing. k-mart nothing. finnaly i called toys r' us and they had a copy

i bought mine the second day it was out at cd warehouse. i got it for 30 bucks cause they sell all their games for under 40..... sucks for ya'll

I just went to Wal-Mart, not intending to buy it but it was the last one so I decided to get it after all. I love this game!

good choice dude....Considering that we are talking about PSo I dont care how much I pay for it as long as I get it, and I get it store bought...

I got mine just after Halloween. I wanted PSO v1&2 really bad since v1 on DC got me addicted. But it's not fun unless it's online. I went to WalMart just for a few odds and ends and went by electronic area. They had PSO, and it literally shouted out behind the glass "BUY ME YOU FOOL!". I asked if they had modems then, and the woman looked at me like I was crazy. :/ (That's okay I got my modem off EBGames.com a week later.) It's expensive to get PSO going and I said I wouldn't get it 'cuz it was expensive, but I did anyways. So much for will power, eh? That's okay I got the third from last copy. I've only seen PSO in any store that one time... so maybe there was a reason I got it when I did.

yet another good choice.... As I stated before Target is the only place that I have EVER seen this game. I mean What are the odds. So I got it. Also they had the BBA but me being really dumb I didnt get it...But I am gonna go back there tomarrow night and check it out. if they dont have it then off to best buy I go.