Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

I lied; I'll say one more thing:

I will be holding a new sale soon. The difference? It will NOT be an auction. It will simply be an extended shop, in which every item has its own individual price, and will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. This auction gave me a lot of information to work with, so the next will be much, much more satisfying to all involved, with no one the loser. I hate auctions, anyway.
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

Rather than defend it, why not say "hey you guys made valid points, I should have handled it better." if you're trying to save face this isn't the way to do it. if we knew what your expected as a minimum we could have offered more, but since you didn't let us know that, you should be happy no one offred you 5 meseta as a serious offer.

Just saying, man...it wouldn't kill you to just say you were sorry in earnest to the people here who feel they were mislead.

...if I didn't have 359739653 PMs to respond to with the same thing, I might be a bit more likely to explain that I had realized a bit too late that there were a few things I could have done to make the auction a bit smoother. I was not defending against anything other than people complaining that they did not win their items; saving face is not something I need worry myself with, since I'm trying to promote fair and decent shop prices.

As for the minimum bids, I mentioned AT LEAST four times in the past week what I expected from the 9*s, both in the original post and in numerous posts. If anyone had read them, they would know this. I have already determined that an auction holds far too many complications (as is rather evident, wouldn't you agree?), and so I will be falling back to an extended shop.
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

Xenith, i can get it now if you want. you want the blade, too? i couldnt care either way.

I dunno...I read the opening post pretty thuroughly and I can't remember any values given to the 9*

But my point was that those complications would have risen has you used the methods I suggested after the fact...but I'm not here to castrate you, so I'll let it go. good luck in the future